not a fave

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Mar 12, 2016

I definitely prefer the Anti-Aging version (newer) of this. Skin felt smoother without body scrub

Nice cream for dry skin

Posted by 4938927136802451227 on Apr 03, 2015

Very nice cream for dry skin, really helps me. Would buy again!

Does what it claims to do

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 03, 2015

Palmer knows what they're doing when it comes to skin products. This lotion has alpha-hydroxy which heals as it moisturizes. In one week it has minimized all kinds or rosy /discolored patches on my legs(I wasn't even expecting that). The only negative is the extreme cocoa butter smell when applying, but it dissipates quickly. I wish that iherb carried the Palmer swivel stick w/cocoa butter & vitamin E. I use it under my eyes and on my lips for lubrication. I can only get them on the Palmer website.

warning

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

smells bad. some of the ingredients are harmful when you are pregnant and breastfeeding. Too bad I bought 2 bottles right away :(

great smell

Posted by 4903558408895025350 on Jul 07, 2013

Like it; it does its job, hydrates the skin and leaves no greasy film on the skin. ( the skin absorbs the cream very fast and easy)

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013

Love it !! Smells great and my skin is like new ,and absorbs immediately

Cocoa Butter Formula

Posted by 5404456717614126647 on Apr 26, 2013

Really love this product. Great moisturizer and smells beautiful. Best buy for the price.

bonne crème hydratante

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on Mar 11, 2013

Adieu jambes de croco, et bonjour jambes douces. Très bonne crème hydratante pour les peaux très sèches comme la mienne. Le seul bémol serait l'odeur, un peu trop présente et qui ne se dissipe pas même si elle devient discrète au fil des heures.

Great product for extremely dry skin

Posted by 5123509454569418789 on Jan 24, 2013

My daughter has excessively dry skin. This product has been a life saver for us. I make sure she puts it on after every bath or shower and it's made a world of a difference for her!

blah

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

i don't like the texture & scent of this lotion. the pH is not stated so i am in the dark whether or not this will perform as exfoliant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »