This's the best

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Mar 27, 2013

I work as a nurse and wash my hand constantly. I've been looking for a good hand cream. This makes my skin so soft and silky. I love this!

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

One of the best hand creams, the smell is amazing, smells like spa.. and it is very good as a moisturizer.

Absorbs quickly, nice scent

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Aug 15, 2013

It says "mind: relaxing / body: nurturing" on the tube, and that describes this hand cream pretty well. It has a nice, calming scent that really reminds me of the Soothe Aromatic Mister from DropWise Essentials, and the cream itself feels nourishing and moisturizing. I also love the fact that it has no added fragrance or parabens, as I have very sensitive and reactive skin and try to shy away from possible irritants as much as possible. Recommended!

Good

Posted by 4759936963730000431 on Dec 19, 2012

My hands skins are dry type. So everytime I bring the hands cream. In that point it is very usuful to me.

Didn't like the smell at first but the cream is FABULOUS

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on Oct 16, 2013

I'm still getting used to the smell of the tamanu (peppery?) in this but it's growing on me. However, the cream itself is one of the best I have come across. It is just right. Not too light or heavy. Sinks in well and leaves hands feeling great.

Good results, unusual smell/buenos resultados, olor inusual

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 30, 2016

This hand cream is rich and RESTORATIVE. Unlike a lot of hand creams, this one REALLY REPAIRS dry/damaged skin, in fact, I’ve noticed a real improvement and my hands look better. The texture is surprising: at first, it looks like a heavy product, however is extremely easy to spread and slightly watery. After using it, my dry hands are comfortable and soft. Moreover, there is a huge list of good ingredients: aloe juice, cocoa butter, shea butter, sweet almond oil, tamanu oil, rose hip seed oil, red clover extract…all of them make it a nourishing cream. However, it isn’t long lasting, I’m not crazy about the smell (which is unusual) and is a pricey product. Esta es una crema rica y nutritiva que a diferencia de muchas otras REALMENTE repara las manos secas o agrietadas, de hecho, he notado una visible mejora en las mías. Tiene una textura sorprendente: al principio parece muy densa, pero se extiende muy fácilmente y es ligeramente acuosa. Después de usarla, las manos quedan suaves y reparadas. Además cuenta con una lista enorme de ingredientes como aloe, mantecas como las de karité o cacao, aceites como el de tamanu o el de almendras dulces…que la hacen un producto muy nutritivo. Sin embargo, tiene un olor inusual que no me entusiasma, no dura demasiado y es un producto caro.