10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pangea Organics, Skin Care Discovery Kit with Hemp Seed Oil, for Dry to Sensitive Skin, 5 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1095969 on Jun 10, 2013

I dont get regular facials anymore I just use Pangea products, closes all my pours and tightens everything :)

Good

Posted by 5273975919164953863 on Jul 15, 2013

No bad

Like the concept, but skin cream did not work

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Feb 14, 2013

I really like the concept and the philosophy of the company, but the cream did not work. I have sensitive skin with some dryness in winter, and found the cream just sat on my face, it didn't absorb even with applying after a hot shower and a clay mask. I even had to wash it off as it would dry pasty. However, the facial cleanser did work well.

feel good

Posted by Reviewer1877437 on Dec 13, 2011

feel good

I didn't like any of it

Posted by FUN198 on Sep 14, 2011

They felt/smell horrible, toner was only one that was OK. Moisturizer didn't moisturize. I feel oil on my skin just after using it but then.... my skin gets dry like desert. My skin was smooth before this, but now it chapped by using these. I can't wear makeup anymore. But I guess thats because of being chemical free.