Paradise Herbs, Astragalus, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Improves health

Posted by Reviewer1529736 on May 14, 2008

I started buying this over a year ago. It's really helped with my immune system and a bit with energy. I have fibromyalgia and get colds easily. When I take this daily, I notice a slight improvement in energy (and you'll take any improvement when you have fibromyalgia) plus I avoid or get mild colds. When I forget to take it, I notice a slight drop in energy. I just waded through a 5-day cold since I was out of this. Just placed an order for 2 bottles.

My first time buying this

Posted by Reviewer2999174 on Feb 19, 2009

I purchased this brand of astragalus since the kind I usually order was out of stock. This seems to be a good product.....I have been taking astragalus for 5 years since I was prone to viruses. I really have not been sick since I started taking this herb on a daily basis. I would highly recommend this herb.

Balance Hormones, Strengthen System

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 10, 2009

Astragalus has been used for centuries and is recognized by medical groups as a useful natural product. If you are suffering from chronic fatigue, hormone imbalance, and an over-stressed system, astragalus helps bring back balance and energy. Paradise Herbs is an excellent brand because it is potent and pure (no fillers of any kind!) You really get more for your money with this.

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Jan 18, 2009

In addition to taking mushrooms and beta glucan, I've added astragalus to my diet to prevent colds, flu, etc. So far it has worked.

Great Astragalus for enhancing immune functions

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Feb 07, 2009

High concentrated Astragalus available in the health food market.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »