Royal Jelly- Paradise Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Mar 28, 2011

I have an autoimmune disease called IgA Nephropathy, due to this disease my kidneys are chronic inflammed. I take Royal Jelly in the morning with breakfast and at the evening with dinner, together with digestive enzymes for optimal absorption. So far I experience a reduction in inflammation and an increase in energy niveau. A good supplement but to expensive! I hope the price will drop in the future, but I am not so sure about that, because there a dangerous drop in bee population in the moment, and a treat for extinction! The next time I will take the cheaper royal Jelly from Now Foods to compare with the Royal Jelly from Paradise herbs to see with is better. Greetings from The Netherlands

Great!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 19, 2014

I hadn't tried royal jelly before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this product really surprised me! It made an incredible difference in my energy level. If I feel a little tired or I'm having a rough day I take one pill and I feel better in one hour. At first I though it was just the placebo effect, because I couldn't believe the effect was so noticeable, but since it works so well I'm really happy. I take one pill before bed when it's late and I have to get up early and I wake up much more easily and feel refreshed even if I've just slept a few hours. I can't comment on the effects on the long term because I only take them sporadically, but I'm very happy with the product and will definitely buy again. It's such a nice little boost of energy just when you need it.

The Cadillac of Royal Jelly! 100% pure

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009

This give me normal energy levels in small increments. I use this for severe adrenal failure. Nothing I take works all the time because my symptoms are so severe but when it works I get energy for about 15 min. I like this brand because it is 100% pure with no additives. I wish iHerb would have a better discount on this.

excellent but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on May 28, 2011

I have been alternating between this brand and the NOW brand which is less expensive. I think these are a little better. I started taking royal jelly after reading the medical studies about testosterone increase. I haven't had my blood tested but judging by the early morning turgidity I would say it is working

good

Posted by 5575316279138440860 on Feb 21, 2014

ITS GOOD FOR HEALTH. I take every morning pollen propolis and royal jelly . And three collagen plus vitamin C a day at bedtime.

GREAT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1098358 on Jan 15, 2008

I have begun to take that ROYAL JELLY was good for the stability of the autonomous nerve. Because ROYAL JELLY works, I continue buying it from now on.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1291512 on Mar 21, 2012

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

female friend

Posted by Reviewer1404629 on Jun 09, 2010

This product has helped with my PMS and i feel better.

Buen producto que da un plus de energía

Posted by 4986061986473625769 on Jun 21, 2014

Es un producto que tomado constantemente da más energía e incluso mejores rendimientos en los entrenos. Además tomado de noche ayuda a dormir bien y del tirón. Muy recomendado, lo volveré a comprar aunque sea algo caro.

Not bad taken sublingually

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 04, 2014

Some energy and libido boost. However it is most annoying to wait one hour for it to dissolve with the discomfort it causes to the tongue.