good pdt

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 10, 2016

I like - tat I only need 1 pill a day -how small the pill is -tat it's 250mg; of which 80% is silymarin.

Good stuff

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

For some reason my liver doesn't like Coconut oil, even a tbs a day is too much, so I take Milk Thistle with Carrot Essential oil (one or two drops in a smoothie; Warning, Carrot Essential Oil is disguisting!) I take it for a week or two and then hold off for a few days before I take it again. Milk Thistle really works.

Paradise Milk Thistle

Posted by ivyengland on Dec 15, 2014

This is a good liver cleanse.

Effective

Posted by Gemini on Sep 29, 2014

I changed to these after using another brand and continued to take them 3 times per day as I had been doing. I developed joint pains and discomfort and realised that the dosage on these was 2 per day. Once I lowered it, the joint pain went away. Clearly they are more potent than the previous brand.

Best price, decent product

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Sep 23, 2014

I'm taking this as a preventative rather than a repair herb, so I don't have wonderful stories to tell about miraculous recovery. I've had no side-effects from taking these capsules. It is said to help reduce my blood sugar and cholesterol levels, both of which I can use. Nice clean smell, very nicely encapsulated. These are small capsules, a boon to people who have trouble swallowing large horse caps. Thanks, Paradise!

Miracle stuff

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Sep 12, 2014

Very good product for maintaining health.

Paradise Milk Thistle - Quality!

Posted by Sprinkles on Sep 11, 2014

Outstanding milk thistle product. It has a nice strong potency and healthy ingredients. I've been using this milk thistle for a long time and prefer it over other brands.

Too soon for results

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jan 13, 2014

I'm into my 2 bottle and it is too soon to know if this is beneficial for health.

BEST LIVER SUPPORT...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

Milk Thistle is a quiet little herb that does its job without anyone noticing,its known in the western medicine to detox and replenish the liver and i use it as a maintenance tool to prevent future problems in the liver.every 3 months our liver completely rejuvenates with new cells so don't give up on your liver even if it fails,treat him good and "feed" him well and in 3 months you'll see big results,the Chinese are big experts at supporting & renewing the liver with traditional herbs like: Bupleurum(Chai Hu),Shiitaki(Lentinula edodes),Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum),Maitake(Grifola frondosa),Schisandra chinensis(Wu Wei Zi),Cordyceps sinensis(Dong Chong Xia Cao) and you might go simple as Dandelion root...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »