Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2075737 on Nov 20, 2009

My three year old little girl has a mild case of atopic dermatitis and I did a lot of research on how antioxidants and whole green foods help with the condition. I've been giving her this powder in a little "green drink" daily for the past couple of weeks. I have noticed a significant improvement in her skin. She usually gets a bad flare-up when she is fighting a virus. She just got over a bad virus and since I've been giving her the greens every day this is the first time she hasn't had a flare-up. I've been taking it and giving it to my other two children as well. I have definately noticed an improvement in my overall sense of well-being and my energy levels are higher. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. I'm excited to build a strong foundation of health in my family now so that when my children grow up they won't have to deal with so many of the health issues that are plaguing our society due to poor diet and lack of nutrition. I like how this product has a really high ORAC rating and is supercharged with antioxidants. The price is very good compared with other green whole food products. As much as is possible, I'm probably going to take this for the rest of my life.

Amazing supplement

Posted by Reviewer2860570 on Jan 30, 2010

I've tried many supplements over the years and this has had the most immediate and profound impact on my health. I have used it for a few weeks, in which time my anxiety and mood has calmed and improved, my nails have grown, and my strength and energy have increased. I did notice some strong detox side effects (headache and fatigue) at first but went away, so I would recommend a new user start out w/a small amount and work up to the suggested dosage. I just purchased a second container and now my husband is using it too! I highly suggest the blender ball, also try V8 or yerba mate as a mixer. The powder mixes easily and isn't gritty. The taste is mild, sweet, grassy...husband calls it "liquid hay"! The health benefits that you really feel are totally worth it!

REVITALIZING

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Aug 07, 2013

IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT, GET RID OF YOUR FATIGUE, DECREASE CHANCE OF CANCER OR ANY DISEASE RELATED TO BAD METABOLISM AND FREE RADICALS, AND YOU WANT YOUR LIVER SQUEAKY CLEAN USE THIS !!! IT IS AMAZING. AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAP. YOU GET ALL IN ONE PRODUCT, GO SEARCH EVERY INGREDIENT IN THIS PRODUCT (AS A SINGLE SUPPLEMENT) AND CALCULATE FINAL PRICE, YOU WILL SEE. I AM NOT PAYED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, ACTUALLY IN MY COUNTRY BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA THIS COMPANY DOESN'T EXIST, SO, I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO IHERB FOR THIS ONE. ACTUALLY THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT OF ALL SUPERFOOD BLEDNS ON IHERB, BY MY HUMBLE OPINION, AND I AM A PHARMACIST.

If you had Ten Stars, that's what I would rate ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2177842 on Jul 15, 2009

After many years of feeling tired, listless and not good for anything, this "green mud" has certainly brought me out of the doldrums. I take it first thing in the AM, mixed with a little apple juice and I'd better hold on to my hat, as I'm really getting my chores done in double time. Never seen anything help my "feelings" so much. Can't say enough about this product . . . just don't take ORAC-Energy Greens away from me! It is truly a SUPERFOOD!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It contains a comprehensive blend of herbs, gras ses, adaptogens, mushrooms, probiotics and fruits. If taken daily, it is a good way to achieve the daily recommended serving of fruits and vegetables. It is still recommended to eat your daily serving of vegetables in addition to this. In short, it basically covers most aspects of your health like immune, endurance, detoxification, nutrition, energy etc! The taste is quite mild (compared to Healthforce Nutritionals Vitamineral Green) with some herbal taste. I came to quite like it. It uses quality ingredients that are organic (no pesticides), wild crafted (more nutrition than farm-based) or naturally grown without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides. It contains no cheap filler like lecithin, apple pectin (not that they are bad, these are just very cheap products). It blends well with a blender bottle and very easy to wash off. The company uses gras s juice instead of whole gras s. This ensures that you get more nutrition per mg, without the fiber. Paradise Herbs is a reputable company that does not uses harsh solvents like hexane. The supplements contain no fillers, binders or flow agents (in case you are wondering, there are products with flow agents like magnesium stearate). The herbs are not fractionated either. The large container neck means that it's easy to scoop the powder. It is quite expensive for 364 mg but worth it imo. It's a bit low on the green food (3500 mg). I would recommend having additional green blend to reap the full benefits of the green food. Some of the ingredients might be low in weight but the herbs are known to work in synergy, producing powerful effect as compared to the potency of individual herbs. 2 scoops will give more proper doses daily like 250mg (similar to a small cap) or 500mg of mushrooms (similar to a normal cap). However, this would mean a 30 days serving if you take 2 scoops daily. The large container is only half-filled. Personal experience - I have tried other green blends and always came back to Orac-Energy Greens despite the price. I found myself to be more likely to fall sick and less energetic when I was not taking and was testing out other green drinks. I take 2 scoops in the morning once I wake up. It makes me feel alert and give me the energy to last the rest of the day. Check out my page for more reviews!

A must have supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1497975 on Jan 06, 2010

This is obviously a product with benefits experienced with weeks and months of consistant use. I didn't expect, or feel, any immediate effects (energy and whatnot) with my first consumption. Approximately after two weeks of consistent use, I noticed and experienced higher energy levels, clarity of thought, mood levels, better digestion, bowel movements, skin tone, ect. These results became more pronounced with prolonged use. I like the great taste, which is a plus! Results are no doubt amplified by exercising and consuming a healthy diet.

excellent value, energy boost!

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

This product is higher in price than many similar products, but there are definitely more servings per container, and higher-quality ingredients. I take a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach. The results have been great: shinier hair, stronger nails, clearer skin, and an increase in all-around energy. I would definitely recommend this product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Massive ORAC!

Posted by Reviewer1888267 on Nov 02, 2009

Greens drinks are one of the easiest means of getting massive nutrition inside a small scoop. Just mix with your favorite beverage, or better yet, in with your smoothie for a kick of nutrition. When you look for green drinks, though, don't stop at the ingredients list. You should also look for the ORAC value, which is a measure of antioxidant strength. The higher the ORAC, the greater the antioxidant punch. Some say that we should eat in a way so as to get a minimum of 5000 ORAC each day. Here comes Paradise Herbs ORAC-Energy Greens, blowing the door off any green drink on the market. With a whopping 12,000 ORAC per Tablespoon, this is one of the most incredible supplements on the market. In my opinion, the taste is a little strong to mix only with water. I put it in my berry smoothie every day, though, and it's perfect. And knowing that I'm really packing an ORAC punch with every sip, I try never to miss a day.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2494917 on Jan 26, 2010

This is the best green powder I've ever tried. Since I started taking this, I've been feeling much better and do not get tired like used to. I feel calm even when people cut me off while I am driving. What a surprise. I take this delicious powder mixed with a cup of apple juice when I wake up, and I forget that I was sleeping a few minutes back. Not that I lose memory but I don't feel much sleepiness which I used to feel. For the best result take this in the morning and take Cordyceps in the evening (a little bit of Cordyceps is already included in this green powder). Since these formulas are great for our liver, the combination (or even the green alone) will surely benefit our physical and mental health for sure. If you tend to have tiredness, sleepiness, migraine, heaviness of your body (mostly due to your obesity or your liver disfunction) then make sure to get this green/take this everyday.

Joanne May

Posted by Reviewer2882471 on Nov 17, 2008

I use this product every day as recommended by my Chiropractor, for headaches. In the three months I have used these greens I have had a total of two headaches,as apposed to at least two a week. I love it. I have also hooked my husband and neighbors on to it. It's a life saver for me.