Start your morning with this stuff!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Apr 18, 2016

An amazing green powder that's perfect for morning smoothies and juices. Provides a good dose of vitamins and minerals, and offers an energy boost unlike anything else to get you through your day.

This did 3 things for me

Posted by josie99 on Apr 07, 2016

It gave me headaches, heart palpitations and anxiety .... this is not my first "greens" product but this stuff made me sick only using a half a scoop. They want you to believe that you are getting energy from the fruits and veggies but it is loaded with adaptogens. I have been on a strict budget lately and I wanted something to provide me extra "quality" nutrients, not have my heart come out of my chest. If you are not use to being amped up stimulants, avoid this product. *sigh* I can't use this... how I wish I had my 50 bucks back...

Orac-Energy Paradise herbs

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Apr 04, 2016

great green drink, more energy, wont be without it

this is the most disgusting green powder ever

Posted by 5090921924556616205 on Mar 20, 2016

I can't drink it with water or anything - the taste is just so horrible ... I had to mix it with a fruit shake or something...

I like it

Posted by 4766167127478169987 on Jan 29, 2016

It's not tasty but it works

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2750542 on Dec 29, 2015

I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and when I don't take this stuff, I'm so tired, I sleep 10+ hours a day. I've been using this for about a year and haven't caught a cold, or flu yet, and it's helped with some of my thyroid problems (constipation, weakness, brain fog...)I mix a large scoop with half orange juice and half pomegranate blueberry (usually v8fusion), to help with the taste, and with the two juices, all I taste is fruit. Buy the smaller container and try for a couple weeks. You'll feel the difference.

Taste not bad

Posted by 5645516455639620703 on Dec 12, 2015

Taste is fine, but it doesn't give noticeable effects. I haven't been sick since buying it, so let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say it's alright.

good but a bit pricy

Posted by Reviewer1413779 on Dec 10, 2015

It's good but expensive, I usually just do half a scoop.

Good

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 01, 2015

As a curious lady who likes to try new things, i give this green drink a shot. It's quite good. Anyway, i would like to try some other brand after this.

Good tasty product

Posted by 5537707804704399182 on Jun 15, 2015

Great to mix with morning fruit smoothie with some protein powder, dissolve easily and definitely gives me energy to start my day. I-herb offer cheapest and fastest shipping to New Zealand compare any other supplement site thanks for that.