Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1846836 From California on Jun 30, 2011

I am very health conscious and always looking for cutting edge products. I love Paradise Herbs supplements. It is excellent quality. I take these energy green capsules on days I don't eat fruits. It keeps me energetic! These supplements can get pricey, so I love that iherb website is a virtual store and you can see the EXPIRATION DATE before ordering any products! It takes the guesswork away of not knowing what you are ordering is fresh or not. I love the transparency of iherb with it's customers. This was the deciding factor for me, and I will keep reordering from them. The packaging and delivery time was perfect!!!

Good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 From Florida on Sep 29, 2010

I take 3 of these a day along with Christopher's Vitalerbs. Lots of good ingredients.

All the good things in capsules

Posted by Reviewer3233404 From New York on Jan 24, 2011

Yes I took 4 caps in the morning and then 1 scoop of the protein greens in the evening. I feel great.

good greens

Posted by Reviewer1488646 From Kansas on Sep 10, 2010

This is an excellent way to get greens for nourishment when you can't stand to drink a green drink. Love it!It has a high orac rating!!

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 From Norway on Nov 06, 2012

My favorite supplement actually. I use the powder, because it is cheaper and stronger.