Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1846836 on Jun 30, 2011

I am very health conscious and always looking for cutting edge products. I love Paradise Herbs supplements. It is excellent quality. I take these energy green capsules on days I don't eat fruits. It keeps me energetic! These supplements can get pricey, so I love that iherb website is a virtual store and you can see the EXPIRATION DATE before ordering any products! It takes the guesswork away of not knowing what you are ordering is fresh or not. I love the transparency of iherb with it's customers. This was the deciding factor for me, and I will keep reordering from them. The packaging and delivery time was perfect!!!

Great Product

Posted by 5228678023536576317 on Oct 10, 2012

The main reason I purchased this product is because it has a certified ORAC value. There are a lot of products on the market that claim they have a high anti-oxidant value but they don't seem to certify that value. The Veggie Caps are good and I can literately feel extra energy after I take them. A key point in the products direction is to take them when you eat otherwise I believe based on research that the nutrition provided by the Veggie Caps will not get absorbed into the system as well, if at all. I like the Veggie Cap and I will purchase again. One other note: My wife started having digestive issues (going to the bathroom a lot) and discontinued taking them. I had the same issue and kept taking them and the issue went away after about a week. According to other health articles I have read, when the body starts taking in a lot of antioxidants, the antioxidants start neutralizing free radicals that are in our systems doing damage. One of the ways our bodies expel the neutralized free radicals is through going to the bathroom. That's how it seemed to work for me and I'm fine with that. I buy these to help maintain a healthy body and they seem to be a fine job.

good greens

Posted by Reviewer1488646 on Sep 10, 2010

This is an excellent way to get greens for nourishment when you can't stand to drink a green drink. Love it!It has a high orac rating!!

All the good things in capsules

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Jan 24, 2011

Yes I took 4 caps in the morning and then 1 scoop of the protein greens in the evening. I feel great.

Good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 29, 2010

I take 3 of these a day along with Christopher's Vitalerbs. Lots of good ingredients.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

My favorite supplement actually. I use the powder, because it is cheaper and stronger.

energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1366212 on Feb 18, 2012

I am already on the second bottle.I just take one capsule per day instead of eight suggested on the label. It is a full-spectrum natural sources of food like veggies, berries and herbs. these supplements help boost my energy and lift my spirit and sustain me work until late at night.

I like!

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Jul 14, 2011

Great product and reasonable price. While I like the taste of the powder, these capsules are way more convenient.

Very satisfied.

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Feb 05, 2014

I really can feel the difference. For some reasan digestion works better, smoother. I also think it has some influence on my skin. I feel better since I use it. Will keep buying it.

Fantastic for those who will not take powder

Posted by Reviewer2899934 on Nov 14, 2010

My boyfriend refused to take greens powder (in shakes) and this producthas been a great alternative. He's consuming goodness without complaining.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »