EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$19.24

$34.99

Savings of: $15.75 (45% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(2)
2 Stars
(2)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

one of the best products ever !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Feb 20, 2016

I've seen and read about green drinks since ages but never got the chance nor the energy to try one of them, now I'm really hooked, I've chosen capsules instead of powder as the taste for most greens isn't pleasant I also don't have the mood nor the energy when I wake up to make one and shake then sip meh .. so this just grab 4 capsules and hit the door .. paradise herb is an excellent reputable company, I did some research and find this formula is the best on the market, it really has effect on your well being internally and externally .. I lead and most people also having what they call speedy/modern/hectic life sometimes we don't have the time to eat properly let along the right food, this provide an excellent alternative for the whole vegetable,fruits and antioxidants we miss out there .. superb; highly recommended product, only problem I faced is the size of the capsule .. UPDATE : I fed up from using the capsules so I decided to open 4 capsules and mix them with water and actually the taste was more than fine it's even taste great for me, some reviews scared me ! هذا يطلقون عليه غالباً "المشروب الأخضر" يجي بأنواع وشركات متعددة سمعت عنه من سنين طويلة لكن للأسف ماجربته .. الآن سمحت لي الفرصة لتجربته وأقدر أقول بكل قوة هذا أفضل مكمل يمكن للشخص استخدامه .. هو عبارة عن خضروات و فواكة و مضادات أكسدة لها مفعول قوي ملحوظ بخصوص نوعية الحياة التي تعيشها، المناعة، المظهر الخارجي وكذلك الطاقة و المزاج .. غالبيتنا يعيش حياة سريعة و ماناكل كويس وبعضنا أو كثير منا مايعرف غير رز و لحم رز و دجاج أو الوجبات السريعة هذا بإذن الله يقوم بالتعويض عن النقص .. طبعاً المشروبات الخضراء هي تجي على شكل بودرة بس أنا أفضّل الكبسولات لأني بصراحه ما استسيغ طعم المشروبات الخضراء ولا لي خلق أقعد أخلط على هالصبح .. فآخذ 4 كبسولات على معدة فاضية و أتوكل على الله .. طبعا موجود من نفس المنتج هذا بودرة إذا حاب تجربه .. المهم انك تجرب المشروب الأخضر على شكل كبسولات على شكل بودرة أو شركة ثانية المهم جربوه .. المشكلة الوحيدة اللي واجهتني هي حجم الكبسولة لكن الله يعين .. أنصح فيه بقوة للرجال و النساء .. تحديث : طفشت من الكبسولات ففتحت 4 كبسولات وخلطتهم مع كاس موية والصراحة الطعم كان جيد بالنسبة لي بعض القييمات صراحة ماودك تاحذ فيها !.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

great

Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015

Speedy delivery! Glad that i found iHerbs! I am taking this for 2 weeks now, digestive system seems better than without!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Aug 28, 2015

Although I took 4 capsules with meal, it gave me horrible stomachaches.

Was this review helpful to you?

i really like it

Posted by 4630459852966815972 on Feb 22, 2015

It gives me lot of energy.

Was this review helpful to you?

very good but

Posted by khalid on Jan 26, 2015

very good components but not suitable for my irritable colon

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

it works

Posted by 4790667435936908898 on Jan 23, 2015

i've sent this for bio feedback and it does the body good. however 8 capsules a day are a tad too much.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Gives peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Jan 08, 2015

Takes the worry out of not having enough greens for the day. Have replaced my multi-vitamins with this. I opened the capsule and put the powder into my smoothies as the freshness is better maintained this way than scooping from the tub.

Was this review helpful to you?

+++

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

I think it is useful to add this product if you don't eat enough veggies

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

Find them easier to use then super green powder.

Was this review helpful to you?

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 120 Veggie Caps (PAR-77803)

Posted by 5601616459809999204 on Jul 28, 2014

I have MS and this combined with some other vitamins seems to be helping

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 33 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »