suprisingly Calming herb with adaptogenic properties,i'm impressed!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

not long ago i tried an adaptogen formula called ADAPT 232 (see my reviews for more info about it) as a sample and Schizandra being one of the 3 herbs in it.i felt mixed sensation of being very focused,calm & with a lot of patience throughout the day together with an edgy feeling of jitters,very weird combination,so i knew i had to break apart this formula and try each herb by itself to find the calming focused reaction i was looking for,with my lousy luck Schisandra was the last one to try but the search definitely had its fruits.i take 3 or 4 of these (i'm an average body weight) and the feeling is waaaay better from the formula,it lasts for a few hours,longer than most herbs and helps me a lot especially at the end of the day when i suppose to be exhausted,i find myself alerted but peaceful,again with no jitters nor any side effect of Caffeine like or other stimulants.so in short,Paradise Herbs does it again bringing the cleanest(no cpsule fillers) and most potent Extracts on the market,btw:although this Herb has a nice sweet/sour taste as tea infusion(about 5g of fruits)you don't get its adaptogenic properties at all like you get from the extract...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Good

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Mar 31, 2013

I have compared this Schisandra product to Nature's way Schisandra. With Nature's Way Schisandra I have experienced flatulence and GI discomfort which makes me suspect that it is not a clean product. Anyway, with Paradise Herbs it all feels much better, and it is definitely worth the extra money !! Schisandra both calms and give energy at the same time! This product is highly recommended !

great adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Mar 14, 2011

I feel smoothed out when taking this, along with a cheerful mood, I am never tired and I just feel great.

Good company

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Apr 24, 2011

I have been impressed with this company and their commitment to purity and potency. No additives. Small capsules that are concentrated. Schisandra nourishes all 3 treasures - it is a superstar in tonic herbalism.

The best one out there.

Posted by Reviewer2725447 on Dec 27, 2008

If you need help with your liver buy this one.

Best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Apr 13, 2015

I had used this brand and then wanted to try another brand to see if I noticed a difference (Kroeger). I definitely preferred the way I felt on Paradise schizandra and am going back to it and staying with it. I was taking it for my liver and for hot flashes I had been getting at night. It works!

it keeps me awake and interferes with my dreams

Posted by Reviewer2761583 on Oct 04, 2012

I like it during the day but for some reason it is too powerful for me. I can't stay asleep all night when I take this stuff.

Pain Releif

Posted by 5118341048077009232 on Jan 25, 2014

I have taken this for 2 weeks. I have had substantial joint pain releif. Mainly frozen shoulder pain releif. Not sure if this is what did it but no even prescription drugs helped.

Great for the liver

Posted by jemolian on Dec 28, 2012

It's great for the liver and it reduces the 'heatiness' feeling that i had due to eating chocolates, fried foods and sleeping late.

Nothing

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 04, 2014

It did absolutely nothing. I think this brand is very placebo given my experience with like 4 products of them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »