Life Changing!

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 31, 2016

I got this for my son hoping it would control his HS and it has been helping over the last 2 months to significantly reduce the frequency and severity of his HS lesions. It's been almost 4 weeks since the appearance of his last lesion, the longest absence so far, and my fingers are crossed that their occurrence will continue to be less and less frequent and eventually stop with the help of turmeric. We previously tried propolis, but he developed rashes on taking it, so we had to stop that. He's been taking 1000 mg every day, over two doses and I can say confidently that it is the only thing so far, that has made a real difference. Hopefully surgery for him, will be a thing of the past. I have also been taking this (1000 mg daily) for the last two months to curb the growth of my ovarian cysts and I won't know until my next ultrasound if it is working, but I can testify that for the first time in 35 years, I did not have any menstrual pain during my period, this month. I am truly amazed and could almost cry with joy and relief. I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19 and have had surgery because of it, have been on hormones to control it. Every month of my life since 13, except during my pregnancies, I have had to endure near crippling pain, fever and nausea because of endometriosis. I have been severely anemic because of endometriosis. I now feel like a freed prisoner. So very very happy I started taking turmeric. If only I had started sooner. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you :)

Paradise is a very quality brand......However.

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I only wish they put pepper in it. I will be trying another brand because of this reason.

Paradise Herbs, Turmenic

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife turmeric used for sore eyes. I recommend. Jozef

Liver Helper and Pain Reducer I hope

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 27, 2015

Hoping it does the job. Too soon to tell. Grateful for no fillers.

Works for me

Posted by 4619638038558654856 on May 03, 2015

A bit of arthritis here and there and the turmeric reliefs the aches and pains. Very happy with this product and have recommended it to many people.

Trust Paradise Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1006778 on Mar 30, 2015

Keeps inflammation in check. Really good for what ails you. Good company and no additives.

multi purpose

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015

Great turmeric, good for your digestive system among other things...

excellent

Posted by 5589807619560896752 on Oct 26, 2014

First product I've seen that has 100% extract. Thank you

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3222297 on Oct 10, 2014

I am autoimmune and this is one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements I take. Man, what a difference. This has helped me a great deal with aches and pains, and I have actually taken two of these instead of an OTC pain med to reduce muscle and joint pain. If I accidentally forget to take it, I can tell. If you have any kind of inflammatory issues, this is great supplement to add to your arsenal.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Sep 24, 2014

Turmeric is wonderful against pain and inflammation. I never use "real" painkillers anymore. Turmeric is the way to go. Helps keeping your eyesight in great condition too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »