Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Posted by Reviewer1931430 on Mar 16, 2009

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Apr 17, 2009

An herbal version of antibiotics

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 31, 2010

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

Preventivie.

Posted by Reviewer2630863 on Mar 10, 2008

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Posted by Reviewer1838309 on Feb 13, 2011

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

Maria Yamashita

Posted by Reviewer2817425 on Nov 11, 2008

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

great

Posted by Reviewer1526465 on Jun 26, 2010

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Oct 15, 2009

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Paradise Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1266970 on Dec 13, 2009

excellent product

Excellant Product

Posted by Reviewer2697619 on Jan 31, 2008

Heard about the herb in Prevention Magazine, did lots of research to find a brand and decided to try it during the winter. I had gotten super sick and my husband managed to stay healthy for the first time and we really believe it was because of the Andrographis. Uses whole plant, great dose amount and great price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »