Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1453461 on Apr 20, 2011

thank u , excellent and very accurate!

Pero

Posted by Reviewer1588861 on Feb 26, 2012

Since Postum has been discontinued, we tried this product and found it to be very good. I put sugar and milk in it enjoy drinking it.

Add the secret ingredient -- half a teaspoon of cocoa

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 24, 2013

I was looking for a substitute to black tea or coffee with a similar depth of flavor. I tried Pero, using 2 heaping teaspoons to a 15 oz mug of hot water. I found it to be somewhat pleasant but thin and lacking in body and dimension. What I missed were the slight acidic and bitter undertones present in a good black tea or a coffee. To recoup those flavors I tried adding half a teaspoon of a good Dutch-processed cocoa -- and it worked! There is no cocoa/chocolate/mocha flavor at all, just slightly bitter, acidic notes underscoring the roasted coffee flavors on top, with more body and roundness. A half-teaspoon of demerara sugar and I am all set.

Good coffee alternative

Posted by 5428938825400318895 on Dec 15, 2014

I am addicted to coffee but had to cut down and this is a great alternative which apparently offers health benefits too! Feels like you are having a coffee.

Okay

Posted by 5493164457282833392 on Jan 12, 2013

Quite okay alternative to coffee, even though it didn't quite taste like coffee... Maybe a weak form for... Anyhow, it was okay for a caffeine free alternative.

instead of coffee

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Jan 07, 2012

tastes great......I don't miss coffee

Pero Is Ok But It's No Postum

Posted by Reviewer2493082 on Mar 12, 2012

Since Postum left the market, I haven't found a suitable instant substitute. Pero is ok but I find it bitter so I have to load it up with sugar and creamer. It has a good texture, much better than freeze dried Cafix. Still looking for something tastier.

plutot bon

Posted by 4980300807031755554 on Jan 12, 2014

alors oui ça n'a pas exactement le gout du café c'est sur mais on en est pas trop loin.Pour moi c'est plutot une bonne alternative

Like it, but prefer dark roast

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 29, 2012

It is a not so strong coffee substitute, and as a previous coffee addict, I prefer something dark and strong. The best is actually Cafix, but the PERO Dark Roast comes close to what I like.

No flavor

Posted by Reviewer1808969 on Feb 13, 2013

Absolutely no flavor. Not even with double amounts. Tea would work better. So I am back to teecino. I need some flavor even if it is not real coffee. Disappointing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »