New To iHerb?

Pero, Instant Natural Beverage, Caffeine Free, Original, 7 oz (200 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works Well

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and Pero in the "can" and Cafix in the bottle. Out of the three the Cafix in the bottle is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. This Pero and canned Cafix seems to make the liquid just a touch thinker and leaves more of a residue at the top of the mug. I cannot tell a difference in the canned Cafix and Pero.

Good quality product

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 28, 2013

Unlike the one I got at my local supermarket, this product is not bitter and it dissolves in hot water very well. And yeah, it's good it has all those healthy and wholesome ingredients in it. Like it.

Best tasting fake coffee yet

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on May 10, 2014

I found myself allergic to coffee a decade ago, so I've been substituting all the cereal grain fakes for years. This Pero is definitely the best of the 4 I've tried through the years. I now mix it with tea, then add milk and sweetener. It's not bad. I think I've consumed a couple dozen cans of Pero since finding it.

Melts well in cold milk

Posted by 5344203190643245024 on Aug 23, 2014

It melts well and taste good but need about double the amount of coffee for enough flavor.

Pero

Posted by Reviewer3202836 on Jul 05, 2011

I have forbidden my husband from drinking coffee, and this is what he tolerates in its place.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »