Great coffee substitute

Posted by 5125714683330273644 on Mar 27, 2015

I needed to get off coffee but I love the taste. I have tried other coffee substitutes in the past and they never really compared. Now, this Pero, extra dark roast, does compare to dark roast coffee. I do add half and half, so that might be something that helps. But I am very happy with this product, I am not even missing coffee and can make some for my family members who still drink it without feeling deprived. I am very glad that Pero has expanded their products to include something that can compare with coffee. iHerb sent my order in record time also.

Beautiful Start

Posted by 5738784166401616523 on Sep 23, 2014

Having high blood pressure is tough. Dietary restrictions up the whaaa zooooo gets frustrating and it seems you can not eat or drink anything anymore. But at least I can have a great cup of joe now and with satisfaction till the the last sip. I feel human again, thank you.

I loved the wonderful taste really stunning

Posted by 5225981390460590917 on Aug 16, 2014

I loved the wonderful taste really stunning

Great Coffee Substitute

Posted by 5162824557660158822 on Jul 04, 2014

I do like my coffee but when I was told I had to give it up, I quickly tried several substitutes. Pero, Extra Dark Roast was excellent. Will continue to purchase.

Not my favorite

Posted by odereviews on Dec 18, 2013

Scent reminds me of a farm (not in the good way), and taste is pretty stange. No doubt the worst coffee I have gotten from iHerb. Question is what to do with rest of the 99 servings...

Pretty Close To The Real Thing!

Posted by 4859399422927961033 on Dec 08, 2013

LOVE the extra dark roast blend. i would strongly advise that you mix flavored creamers in this before drinking it to give it the "real flavor of coffee". Very good though! FAST SHIPPING!

tastes like cheap coffee but works as substitute

Posted by 4757100982762133574 on Oct 29, 2013

drinking it due to breastfeeding. mix it with little bit of good real coffee . Tastes better

Good replacement for caffeine but a little heavy

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

I've been drinking coffee substitutes for many years, but this one ended up a little strange. Though the taste is good and rich, it is somehow heavy and I can't finish a full cup of it. It falls heavy in spite of the good quality of drink and excellent taste.

no tint of cofeee:(

Posted by Reviewer1058863 on Sep 19, 2013

ok

Absolutely love this!

Posted by Reviewer1139707 on Aug 29, 2013

I have tried so many coffee substitutes and nothing compares to this! I can't find it locally and iHerb has the best price online. I highly recommend this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »