Personna Razor Blades, Triple Blade, Speed 3, 4 Razors

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

good

Posted by NaturalTat on Jun 26, 2012

good razors, they stay sharp for quite a long time. Good price. Хорошие станки, долго остаются острыми.

Great product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Great buy

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 27, 2011

Stays sharp for several shaves. So much better than the Twin blades which are no good even with the first shave.

Terrible….threw them away after one use

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jan 16, 2014

My husbands face had five cuts on it and my legs looked a mess and stung for a while after the shave. We decided they were he worst razors ever and threw them away immediately.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012

very sharp blade, comfortable handle, I suggest

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »