Good

Posted by 4631130814753690440 on May 03, 2016

My cats love it

Excellent for fur

Posted by 5691030560235434820 on Jan 18, 2016

I was looking for supplements for my 2 cats which would contain taurine and a proper complex vitamins and minerals, not just like candies. Both cats are very picky but they eat them with pleasure. I do though tend to give them between the meals to avoid they refuse to eat them on a full stomach. I can see the difference in fur (it falls out less and grows thicker) and claws are also growing fast (i cut them regularly this is how i know:). I give 2 tabs per day per cat, though 4 is stated. Quite happy with the product, would gladly recommend!

Softer fur

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 02, 2016

My 10 year old Maine Coon absolutely loves this vitamin. She literally comes running for it, as if it were a treat. Our other cat, 12 year Persian, is a bit more picky. He will eat them, but more reluctantly. Adding a little fish oil seems to help. Both cats now have softer fur and seem to have more energy since they began taking Daily Best.

both of my cats love eating it

Posted by 5741277842820071087 on Dec 12, 2015

both of my cats love eating it, but the package is changed not sure the ingredients has changed or not, hope my cats still like it bcoz i just bought 4 bootles....

reasonable price and maintain my cat health

Posted by 4642596156954871606 on Dec 05, 2015

Affordable price and easy to feed my cat as she loves the favor, I usually split it into serval pieces, to blend into her food~

Cats love it!

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Nov 20, 2015

This is my second purchase! My cats love, love it! Always wanting for more. Hope the price could be little lower? :-) Sure will purchase this again. Thank you iHerb for the easy shopping and always at best price!

My 5yo persian loves this

Posted by 4776439080724763604 on Nov 08, 2015

my 5yo persian loves this so much...I am buying lots more since she loves it.

My cat likes them

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015

but they are hard to chew, so I have to break them in two. .that's why only 3 stars

I guess it taste good!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 11, 2015

One of my cat is very very picky & surprisingly both cats love it so much! I guess it tastes very good to them. Will continue to buy it & update the effectiveness!

Good cat vit

Posted by 5539589917499344780 on Jun 21, 2015

They are good and shipping was on time