Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best, A Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Cats, Beef Flavored, 100 Chewable Tablets

Cats Wouldn't Touch 'Em

Posted by bewell on Aug 12, 2011

I was disappointed after reading favorable reviews here, but my cats completely ignored these despite multiple tries.

cats multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3144994 From Canada on Jun 15, 2010

Cats won't eat this unless I put it in their food and its not easy to crush. I put it in between two tea spoons and crush it that way. To soon to tell if it is effective or not. My cat licks the fur off her tummy and nothing I've tried helps so far.

Good for my cat!

Posted by AdelinaBeautyInCyprus From Cyprus on Feb 28, 2014

I got this product for my cat from another store and my cat really loves it. Initially he was avoiding the pill from the food bowl, but now he eats it straight away so I assume he like the taste :) Later Edit: I both this again, but this time from iherb because last time I payed double comparing with the iherb price! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Good product

Posted by 5285899403288510445 on Jun 23, 2013

My cat love it.

Good

Posted by 4903528478765402587 on Aug 11, 2013

My cats looks healthy