Super!!!!!

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Mi perro lo toma hace 6 meses y la mejora ha sido muy evidente. El veterinario nos recomendó un producto que costaba 4 veces más para su artrosis. Encontré estas pastillas y fuí al veterinario a enseñarle la web y la formulación antes de comprarlas. Me dijo que eran muy buenas y se apuntó la página para recomendarla a otros pacientes. También me dijo que en USA el tema de los ingredientes y formulaciones está mejor controlado que en europa.

It really helps.

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I've been giving my dog these tablets for months now. She's a big dog and is getting older so her hips and joints have been hurting - these tablets really help. She's much more spritely and mobile and even enjoys running around with my 2 yr old dog again.

doggie loves it

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Oct 05, 2015

i thnk it works

pet naturals of vermont, hip+joint, extra strenth, for dogs

Posted by 5735021559066227090 on Mar 12, 2015

We have 3 mature large dos over 75lbs and over 16 y/o. Over one of the the chews affected immedietly, the second didnt made any difference so far (10 days of treatment) and the last one the oldest almost 17 y/o white belgian sheppard, dont like the taste and refuse to take the chew.

Dog broke out in rashes

Posted by 5335620558969412118 on Mar 03, 2015

This has brewer's yeast in it - caused my Labrador to break out in rashes - belly, groin, armpits and in her ears! It's caused her to itch so much her skin is bleeding from constantly scratching. I wished I had seen the earlier review on this. Strangely enough my other Labrador seems ok with the product. So if you're buying this, do check that your dog does not develop an allergy to it.

***Brilliant Product***

Posted by Reviewer2882634 on Jan 19, 2015

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I have been giving these to my dog for over a year and they have really helped her with her hip dysplasia.

My dog doesn't like it

Posted by 5146557910814828052 on Nov 29, 2014

Every time I need to give these to my dog, is a struggle. Despite of all its "liver flavour" my dog just wouldn't eat these. So there is no reason to pay more for flavored tablets, will just buy human supplements next time which are much cheaper than pet products.

Pet Naturals of Vermont + Joint,Extra Strenth

Posted by 4855523859354663769 on Oct 08, 2014

Excellent value for the price

i'm not sure it helps yet :) but my dog loves it!!

Posted by 4820189890940847535 on Sep 16, 2014