Great product for allergic eyes!!!

Posted by 4668468317282558397 on Mar 07, 2013

i am so glad I found this site. I never had an eyeliner that doen't make my eyes red and irritated. I found it here. I geuss it is because of the organic ingridients. I wear it in the morning and it lasts till the evening; wonderful black line that doesnt spread all over and never gets inot the eyes; leaving them fresh and clean and not irritated. excellent for allergic eyes.

Great eyeliner!

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012

This is so good, it's so easy to apply and stays on the whole day with minimal smudging despite having oily eyelids! I used to use those Korean brands which I love, but I'm looking for a more natural and economical alternative, and this one meets it all. very pleased with it.

Great Eye liner

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Doesn't smudge easily but yet comes off easily when used with makeup remover. Value for price.

Really pleased with this Eye Definer

Posted by 4996816624405505692 on Aug 25, 2013

any problems with this product. It fits me perfectly! If my review helped you, please click the "YES" button below. On my page you can find more reviews for products I've purchased on IHerb. Have a good day! :)

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2504280 on Nov 02, 2012

I have used many felt tip eye markers and they tend to dry quickly or don't apply well. This marker has a great tip and is lasting twice the length of my other felt tips. I will keep buying.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Great product and I love the company. It goes on evenly and easily. Will buy again and I highly recommend.

Really good product...

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

My only wish was there was a button or shake device to send more ink to the nib.

Lasts but a week

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Aug 26, 2013

This eye liner does produce a smooth line, application is easy and smudge proof, but it lasts for but 6-7 times, so for a month you might need to buy 4 markers and that is pricey. I will not order it again, will go back to my pencil that lasts forever.

Felt tip eye marker

Posted by 5758020956672328636 on Feb 25, 2013

Very long lasting, non irritating. Very easy to achieve a good line.

one of the best

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Aug 10, 2012

this applies easily and stays on until i decide to take it off and for the price, it is such a great find!