Warm Climate? Don't get this because you'll look like a panda

Posted by 5107572401782364186 on Jan 24, 2016

this mascara does not dry in hot and humid climates. smuggles like crazy as well. I had so much hope for this :(

Worst mascara I have ever used!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Apr 09, 2015

This brand has got to be the worst mascara I have ever bought! Complete waste of money, doesn't do much for the lashes, smudges all over your face. God forbid, you get a drop of rain on you while wearing it, as you will be walking around like the satan escaped a loony bin with the way that this stuff IMMEDIATELY runs down your face. Never again!!! I'm going back to my natural ere Perez and cherry blooms mascara thank you very much!!

The worst experience ever!!

Posted by 4854401863077212482 on Feb 24, 2015

It came absolutely dry!!!! The brush is so sharp, it is impossible to apply the product. Very disappointed. Absolute waste of money!!!

Bad.

Posted by 5203614621889458625 on Dec 24, 2014

breaks up leaving dry blocks of mascara on the lashes, and sticking the lashes together.

Mascara You don't need| מסקרה ששווה בזבוז כסף משווא

Posted by KarinReview on Nov 25, 2014

I have lashes! long one. I searching for a mascara that will define them and give me some drama, long and bigger lushes. This item help to bold a bit the lushes and the formula takes a long time to dry, it set lumps and it crumbles during the day. I don't enjoy it or recommend it. wast of many. מקרה מיותר לניסוי. יש לי ריסים די ארוכות ואני אוהבת את ההדרשה ושהמסקרה תתן מראה מודגש ובולט. מה שקיבלתי עם המסקרה הזו זה מעט צבע והמון בעיות. הרבה גושים. הפורמולה לא מתייבשת מתפוררת במהלך היום. ככ מיותר להוציא על זה שקל. עדיף לעבור למוצר אחר בסדרה ועל המסקרה הזו לדלג.

NON

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 25, 2014

Je déteste, très déçue, la brosse est horrible !

Smudges badly!

Posted by Reviewer2008097 on Aug 31, 2014

I bought this due to the ratings and am puzzled how it gets anything above one star. It smudges so badly my makeup was ruined. I tried another 2 more times after and same results. Now I have to throw it away, waste of money.

mal

Posted by 5021046699521798536 on Aug 30, 2014

no riza nada las pestañas, es como si no llevaras nada, no me ha gustado.

sad story

Posted by Reviewer2716872 on May 27, 2014

I have only two words: raccoon eyes..

Not fully satisfied.

Posted by 5508097150420973959 on Oct 15, 2013

Everytime when it's raining all mascara were on my face :( Plus I have allergy on it - maybe it's because of my eyes. Next time I will buy smth else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »