Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Jumbo Lash Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Dry and flaky!

Posted by Reviewer1230591 on Nov 14, 2012

I have never posted a review for any of the multitude of products I have purchased from iHerb over the last few years, but I am compelled to post a review of this mascara. The "expiry date" on this item is still approximately 2 years away, yet it was dry when I opened it to use for the first time. It was not the easiest to apply, but I managed, and I do not have thick long eyelashes. When I went to remove my makeup after about 6 hours of wear, I was shocked to see MANY black flakes on my face under my eyes. I will say it wasn't difficult to remove, but maybe that's because much of it had fallen off my eyelashes already! I was hoping to find a good organic mascara, but to me, it was a waste of money.

Worst mascara I have ever used!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Apr 09, 2015

This brand has got to be the worst mascara I have ever bought! Complete waste of money, doesn't do much for the lashes, smudges all over your face. God forbid, you get a drop of rain on you while wearing it, as you will be walking around like the satan escaped a loony bin with the way that this stuff IMMEDIATELY runs down your face. Never again!!! I'm going back to my natural ere Perez and cherry blooms mascara thank you very much!!

Not fully satisfied.

Posted by 5508097150420973959 on Oct 15, 2013

Everytime when it's raining all mascara were on my face :( Plus I have allergy on it - maybe it's because of my eyes. Next time I will buy smth else.

sad story

Posted by Reviewer2716872 on May 27, 2014

I have only two words: raccoon eyes..

mal

Posted by 5021046699521798536 on Aug 30, 2014

no riza nada las pestañas, es como si no llevaras nada, no me ha gustado.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »