Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Jumbo Lash Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

BIG disappointment..

Posted by Reviewer2559883 From Norway on Sep 04, 2012

I was really looking forward to try this mascara. But I was really disappointed. The mascara is very dry, and it flakes easily, leaving you with actually more mascara under the eyes there actually are on your lashes. The lashes do look bigger and longer at first, but it doesnt help when all you got left after a few hours is big panda eyes... The mascara is also too dry... giving you easily dry flaky sticky spider lashes:-/

Decepcionante

Posted by Reviewer1780343 From Spain on Mar 09, 2013

Vaya decepción que me he llevado con esta mascara!!!! En mi no funciona esta mascara, resulta que he visto un monton de reviews de bloguers y buena puntacion aqui en iherb, pero a mi me funciona como una mascara normal y no me aporta NADA de volumen que es el motivo por lo que la compre. Le doy dos estrellas porque se supone que es mas natural que otras mascaras.

Not exactly what I was looking for

Posted by 4726074352875237835 on Apr 10, 2013

I was eager to try an organic product and I was swayed by the reviews that this mascara would volumize. It did in fact make my eyelashes more plump, but unfortunately it smudged WAY too much for my lifestyle. Between constantly having to wipe mascara away from under my eyes and then it basically not lasting throughout the day, I realized this product was not for me.

Decepción

Posted by 5178764951001321524 on Jun 23, 2013

Tenía muy buenas referencias, pero a mi me ha decepcionado esta máscara de pestañas, deja grumos y difícil de aplicar sin manchar el párpado

I've had better

Posted by 5342211219462169091 on Oct 09, 2013

It does smudge a bit on my upper eyelid, where the eyelashes touch the lid. It doesn't smudge under eyes though. It comes off with water and it doesn't irritate eyes. I hoped it wouldn't smudge at all, so that brings the points down. It's wearable with rain as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »