BIG disappointment..

Posted by Reviewer2559883 on Sep 04, 2012

I was really looking forward to try this mascara. But I was really disappointed. The mascara is very dry, and it flakes easily, leaving you with actually more mascara under the eyes there actually are on your lashes. The lashes do look bigger and longer at first, but it doesnt help when all you got left after a few hours is big panda eyes... The mascara is also too dry... giving you easily dry flaky sticky spider lashes:-/

Horrible

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016

No effect, stings like crazy. Hopefully Iherb starts carrying 100% pure mascara (normal one without maracuja).

Great volume, crazy fallout

Posted by 5371129402099324514 on May 29, 2016

This lasts, well, not at all here in humid Tokyo, and it's not even full on summer yet. I don't even want to know how it is going to be in summer when it's 90% humidity and +30. If you live somewhere dry, maybe this is good. But if you live somewhere with high humidity, this is not the mascara for you. It roold really nice though. A littvle clumpy perhaps, but some people like that look.

disappointed

Posted by 5081317266599814497 on Jun 21, 2016

Great natural formula but rubs off too easily if you sweat under the eyes like I do. A bit flakey too. I am now going to try the same brand but one that is more water resistant.

Decepcionante

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 09, 2013

Vaya decepción que me he llevado con esta mascara!!!! En mi no funciona esta mascara, resulta que he visto un monton de reviews de bloguers y buena puntacion aqui en iherb, pero a mi me funciona como una mascara normal y no me aporta NADA de volumen que es el motivo por lo que la compre. Le doy dos estrellas porque se supone que es mas natural que otras mascaras.

Not exactly what I was looking for

Posted by 4726074352875237835 on Apr 10, 2013

I was eager to try an organic product and I was swayed by the reviews that this mascara would volumize. It did in fact make my eyelashes more plump, but unfortunately it smudged WAY too much for my lifestyle. Between constantly having to wipe mascara away from under my eyes and then it basically not lasting throughout the day, I realized this product was not for me.

Decepción

Posted by 5178764951001321524 on Jun 23, 2013

Tenía muy buenas referencias, pero a mi me ha decepcionado esta máscara de pestañas, deja grumos y difícil de aplicar sin manchar el párpado

I've had better

Posted by 5342211219462169091 on Oct 09, 2013

It does smudge a bit on my upper eyelid, where the eyelashes touch the lid. It doesn't smudge under eyes though. It comes off with water and it doesn't irritate eyes. I hoped it wouldn't smudge at all, so that brings the points down. It's wearable with rain as well.

My thoughts on this are:

Posted by 4856485124243577408 on Dec 02, 2013

a very black and wet mascara. Looks great on lashes. Needs to be applied by coat and dried in between for best results- blinking motion instead of zigzag motion also works best. Gives lots of volume and good length,the extreme black opens up your eyes and no clumping. Would not recommend for summer when sweating or winter when raining- Smudges Very easily, takes long time to dry and not good for bottom lashes. Easy to remove with water, has a very herbal smell and nice, thick wand which is what I really like. Probably would not repurchase this because there are better mascaras, but the price is a winner.

Wouldn't buy again.

Posted by imadoxaholic on Feb 27, 2014

Brush is very odd (rubber?) and large. The entire wand has a very awkward design. I have to apply at least three coats to see any real difference in my lashes. Definitely not happy with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »