Great Palette Which Features Some Shades Similar To The Urban Decay Naked Palette

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

I purchased this palette as I had heard a lot of good things about it and was happily surprised; there are four or five shades in this palette which are great alternatives/dupes to some shades in the Urban Decay Naked Palette (from memory Sin, Sidecar and Hustle (there is another however its gone from my memory)). I prefer to use these shadows wet as they are a lot more pigmented this way and would recommend using a good primer if using the shadows dry. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

good for its price

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Mar 04, 2013

The quality of this palette is fairly good for its price. For me it has only one drawback - it lasts only 3-4 hours if applied without eyeshadow base. So usually I apply it over MAC eyeshadow and in this case my make up stays perfect all day long. Many people say that this palette is not pigmented, but I think it's ok for neutral make up. The palette is called "nude eyes", it's not meant to provide bright make up.

Not the best pigmentation but very practical!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

The packaging is very cute and it's a nice edition to my sparse makeup collection. It's small and handy and the miniscule packaging is guaranteed to fit in even the smallest of clutches and handbags. I like the colours even though they don't last that long and are a bit weak when it comes to pigmentation. I use the Estee Lauder eye primer with this which helps to amp up the staying power and colour vibrancy. Overall worth the money!

SO disappointed!!

Posted by 4756021202177733395 on Jul 10, 2014

Would give this product a zero if i had the chance too! So deceiving i was expecting it to be way bigger then it was.... normal size even this is so small and miniature its not even funny fits in the palm of my hand! each color is so small and close to the other that its extremely hard to get one color without getting the next on your brush not to mention i had to REALLY dig my brush in there just to get any product on the brush..... that didnt work so had to really dig my finger in there and apply that way!

Great colours...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Stays on all day without smudging or creasing. Will buy again.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Pretty little palette with great neutrals, nice finely milled shimmer. However the colour payoff is not very impressive, and it's hard to get just one of the shades on your brush since each strip is tiny.

Very good!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 15, 2012

I bought these from a drugstore a few months ago (iherb didnt carry it then) because they were paraben-free. Really glad I did, very happy with the product. Nice array of colors in one palette-- you can go for a nude/ natural look or create a really nice smokey eye. The pigmentation is quite good and the colours blend easily. I've found that even without a primer they last most of the day without touch-ups. The only downside for me is it's a bit difficult to apply these with a brush without picking 2-3 shades at the same time. Applicator that comes with it is fine for touch-ups, but not my choice when applying in the morning. The front plastic cover is a bit flimsy, so not very good for travelling or carrying around. Overall a very good product for the price, would repurchase!

Disappointing

Posted by 4872887627107523048 on Aug 25, 2012

I was really looking forward to this set, because the colors look beautiful in the pan, but the color payoff is pathetic and it gives a lot of fall out. Would not recommend.

Eye Make-up Pallet

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 28, 2014

Great little pallet of great eye make-up colors. The make-up is not harsh and is very smooth - not like elephant skin.

la mejor

Posted by 5352110989470107358 on Mar 05, 2015

paleta recomendable 100%, colores, pigmentacion, precio....