Effective and energising

Posted by Reviewer1876199 on Apr 16, 2016

Useful when overwhelmed by stress and difficult life events. Gives you a natural boost to cope better.

It works!

Posted by 4715350940892095937 on Feb 13, 2016

Ive only been taking this product for 2 days and have already noticed a difference. I feel I have more energy and my eyes don't feel heavy anymore. Highly recommend

Great Price

Posted by 5238515153900631838 on Dec 14, 2015

Great Price

Ashwangha

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Apr 16, 2015

Size is fine to swallow, not the smallest one but fine. Effect of ashwangha is powerful for my adrenals. I've had aswhangha already while ago before and were feeling it's benefits.

less stress

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Mar 31, 2015

I'm less stressfull...

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 24, 2015

I think this is giving me a better well being and normalizing my adrenal gland. I just feel better, like it's calming things.

need higher dose?

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 21, 2015

I did not notice a difference taking these. Maybe I need a much higher dose. At least I didn't have any adverse effects. I think the amount I would need to take to notice a difference in relaxation would be very costly this way. May work better for people with less stress/anxiety. *See my page for more info and reviews!!

Very good

Posted by 4942293745394411142 on Oct 24, 2014

In combination with Adrenal Optimizer, it was very good.

Just bought three more bottles!

Posted by Reviewer1043055 on Sep 25, 2014

This really helps me with anxiety/stress control. I think the whole family will start taking it on a regular basis.

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been taking this product at half dose (1 pill a day) The most important I've notice is that my nerves get template, I have no anxiety, I have more energy (mesured, not like Speedy Gonzales), and more concentrate; but I think it has a relative function on my weight (I really don't know if it works on this area) I've tryed the fluu dose and half dose, and there's no difference between taking one or two pills a day, but I like this product and I will buy it again.