Planetary Herbals, Ashwagandha, Full Spectrum, 570 mg, 60 Tablets

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2428554 on May 12, 2010

I've been taking ashwagandha for about a year now and I don't plan on stopping. I sleep better, I'm comer, and happier overall. Highly recommended.

Great Tonic!

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jul 06, 2010

This is a highly effective tonic for both calming the mind and inducing a restful sleep when taken right before bed. I take 3 tablets total each day and noticed the above effects immediately.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2824479 on Jul 28, 2010

I got this product because of my thyroid condition. It works great. It seems to be helping my thyroid work more effectively. I only take one pill per day.

Ashwagandha helps Myasthenia Gravis

Posted by Reviewer2175564 on Oct 24, 2011

I have MG and was nearly debilitated by double vision. My ayurveda physician prescribed ashwagandha, which has stopped it. The brand she prescribed was very expensive though, but I shopped around and found the lowest price at iHerb and it works even better.

Well rested and Balanced

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Feb 13, 2009

I started taking Ashwagandha while going thru a break up this winter and having trouble fighting off colds and flus going around. I just couldn't seem to get good sleep and didn't want to take sleeping pills for fear of being groggy the next day. My friend suggested this which was suggested by an herbalist to her when she was having disturbing dreams that were keeping her up at night. Overall, it's just one of those healthy tonics that can revive and give rest to your system I guess.