Planetary Herbals, Bacopa Extract, 225 mg, 120 Tablets

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1653424 on Nov 20, 2009

This is a really effective nervine (relaxant in non-herbal jargon!), de-stresser and general mind-booster. I've tried tons of other herbs (valerian, passionflower) to deal with forgetfulness and general anxiety, but this blows the rest out of the water. Very effective, but I'd reccomend taking two pills for the more stressed times. Excellent product from an excellent company.

Long term memory better

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 24, 2008

I have been taking this for well over two years, and after a month, noticed my long-term memory had improved. I remember strange/long-forgotten things from the past.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jan 11, 2008

I take it, my son & grandson take it and it works for all of us. My son is autistic and ADD, my grandson is ADD and I do see a difference in their capacity to learn and retain what they've learned.  My son is a straight A student, and my grandson has shown a lot of improvement in school. I also give him the Attentive child's vitamin and Learning Factors.  It is making a huge difference in his growth. My son & I also take Brain Speed with the Bacopa. I am glad to say we are alert all day and have no trouble sleeping at night. It takes a little while to see the difference, but you will. Give it a good month or two and you will notice a difference too. I took it because I started a new job in a new career field and it has helped me to learn it easier and faster than the other woman who was there a month before me. I'm sold! And I make sure we never run out!

Bacopa to help with brain function

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Jul 23, 2008

I researched various supplements for helping protect and enhance brain function as I grow older. Bacopa seemed to be the most appropriate and was recommended by people I trust. So I am taking it and, after nearly a month, am not quite sure, but it SEEMS to be working to slowly help me remember more easily. Fewer senior moments!

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Mar 11, 2009

I have used this product for two years now and feel and see the difference. Now I remember names and numbers which my brain just couldn't come up with before. No jitters