Planetary Herbals, Calm Child, 432 mg, 150 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Seems to help my child with adhd

Posted by Reviewer1003695 From Missouri on Oct 26, 2008

My 10 year old son has adhd and use to be on Adderal xr. I took him off of that because of the terrible side efffects it was causing. His grades and schoolwork started to drop again so I thought Id give this a shot along with Attentive Child instead of trying a different medication (that makes me feel like Im drugging him). He has improved in school and does seem more focused. He has only been taking it for about 3 weeks and we already notice the difference. I highly recommnend this product for any parents who have overactive children who cant control themselves. You cant beat the price either!

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2633069 From Georgia on Nov 23, 2010

I bought this product for my son when he was 11 years old (he daydreamed a lot and it was affecting his school work). After a couple of days of using it, I noticed that it wasn't taking him as long as it once did to do his homework. It was helping him to focus on one thing at a time. I also tried it and couldn't believe how much it "cleared my head". I hadn't noticed before how much my mind raced. I was calm and wasn't aggravated easily during work. It is 4 years later, and both my son and I are still using this supplement whenever we feel too distracted or stressed.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2669743 From Wisconsin on Jan 23, 2009

This worked pretty fast for my 6 year old son. It works better if you spread the 4 tablets out throughout the day. We are also going to take a break, like 2 weeks on, and 1-2 weeks off, so his body doesnt produce an immunity to the herbs and then they wont be effective anymore. He also takes: 1/2 tsp Natural Calm 3x daily, a multivitamin, and 2 large fish oil tablets. It must be the combination of everything, because he is calmer!!!!!!!!!!

Calm Child

Posted by Reviewer1813521 From Kentucky on Apr 01, 2008

Love this product and will buy more!! My son has only been taking for about 2 weeks and his grades has already started to improve, F's to C's. Hopefully this trend will continue. His teachers have already commented on his better behavior.

Tastes Gross

Posted by Reviewer1288725 From Pennsylvania on Apr 23, 2008

I didn't try them for myself but my 2 year old cried when she tried to eat one of these and had to spit it out. My 5 year old will take them only because he can swallow them whole.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »