Awful taste

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

Although they're effective at neutralising stomach acid - I had to take these holding my nose so I couldn't taste them as I chewed. They're absolutely VILE in the taste department (and taste nothing like licorice... nothing like any natural substance really - just chemically.) Would never buy again.

great

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Nov 04, 2013

awesome

DISGUSTING

Posted by Reviewer3226495 on May 30, 2013

This product is absolutely disgusting tasting! I can't even stand chewing it. I had my husband try it as well and he felt the same way.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2739588 on Dec 11, 2012

This product works great for gastritis. I take one tablet before every meal.

They work

Posted by Reviewer2437672 on Dec 09, 2011

These work. I like the taste and chew slowly so that they have a chance to line the area above my stomach. I mainly just take one at night and have no further need of heartburn meds at night. I had been previously waking in discomfort every night. I like to have them at hand wherever I go

Very Healing!

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Oct 09, 2011

I had severe gastric reflux as a side effect of taking a prescription drug. I quit the rx and the gastric reflux would not go away. (I was done w/ prescriptions and was trying all sorts of natural remedies.) Nothing worked except THIS! I no longer take it regularly, but take it for flare ups. Highly recommend it for both continuous use and as needed.

DGL

Posted by Reviewer1710699 on Oct 07, 2011

I have taken these in the past and I don't remember them being so strong tasting I am going to have to get over the taste. But this is a great product, it does what it says.

Great product - Occasionally inconsistent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1410470 on Aug 25, 2011

We love this product. Every now and then we will get a bad batch... tastes horrible and totally different from the norm... Hard to imagine how there can be such a dramatic difference from one product to the next!

Good Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer2145147 on Aug 04, 2011

Helps the acid indigesgtion I somtimes feel prior to eating, if I've gone too long between meals. Luv Planetary Formulas & Herbals!

does not increase BP

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Jul 10, 2011

I know licorice is good for you and I have always wanted to take it, but it always made my blood pressure go up. This does not and I really think it has helped my stomach and intestines.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »