Works very well

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

I'm so glad I bought this product because it helps with hemorrhoids very effectively. I apply it after shower, morning and night, and it helps them shrink and soothes them. I also use it as a face moisturizer at night and it helps tighten pores. Though I love the smell of it, it is medicinal and probably not too pleasant for most people, so if you're going to use it on your face, use it at night. I highly recommend this product!

Very pleased with results!

Posted by 4626800648246868873 on Apr 26, 2014

I was skeptical about this product, but the many positive reviews helped to convince me to try it so I'm just paying it forward. I have had jobs that involve a lot of standing for most of my working life, and genetically am predisposed to have vein issues. I have had unsightly spider veins on my legs since my mid-twenties, and I had also noticed more leg swelling and constant leg pain recently. I've been using this cream twice a day and taking Butcher's Broom and Horse Chestnut capsules for about 6 weeks, and about 1 week ago I added Emergen-C Vitamin C supplement. I noticed a difference in circulation right away, as my leg cramps were all but eliminated and my normally cold feet regularly felt warm. I would have been happy with those results but I was hoping for diminishing of the spider veins, which has also happened. These are 16 year old spider veins so I knew it might take some time, but they are definitely lighter and less noticeable, and the swelling is much improved as well. I would encourage patience and persistence in using this cream to see the results you want. It's a great product, just like others have commented, I wish the jar was larger!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1030461 on Oct 18, 2008

For a herbal supplement, it does seem to work. I tried this for my 70 yo father who has huge swollen lower legs due to circulatory problems and he asked me to order more. He claims its "firming up" his legs. He had not benefited from oral chestnut compositions.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3299337 on Aug 29, 2009

Not only do my veins look better, but my skin is softer and has a nice healthy tone. I wish I had discovered this sooner. The smell is somewhat medicinal, but not for very long.

PERFECT SOLUTION

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Mar 10, 2010

Tried this on my hemroid and it worked like a charm. Shrunk it down in a matter of days.

Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer2889330 on Jun 02, 2009

Great. Used for several purposes. As a hemroid treatment or simply for reducing pore size and redness on ones face.

horse chestnut cream

Posted by Reviewer3267360 on Oct 14, 2010

very good to calm down rosacea and cuperoses, effective skin-tightener.

terrific

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jan 18, 2015

I used to have a lot of spider veins---started using this cream a few years ago and what a difference. I'm a senior citizen over 80---with legs like a 30 year old. No spider veins. I gave a few jars as gifts---and they call me back asking where they can get this. I tell them iherb. y foot doctor even commented on my feet being in such good condition--as a diabetic I take good care of my feet--this cream does it. My feet are warmer and softer. If you stand on your feet all day--try this. It works.

Spider veins still there, but the tired filling is gone

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Mar 10, 2010

I was hoping to erase the spider veins in my legs. I have these varicose veins on my legs that formed during my first pregnancy and became worse and worse with each following pregnancy (3 all together). So the big veins are surrounded by a spider web of thin capillaries, so I was hoping to get read of some of them. I use the cream twice a day, but have not noticed any visible change. Although my calves don't have that heavy tired feeling as they used to, especially in the evening, so that's progress. I keep using the cream.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2252262 on Nov 04, 2009

soothing. great for vein problems or tired legs