ok , mainly good for moisturising.

Posted by LissiR on Jan 09, 2016

cream absorbs well and smells mildly nice. Didnt do much for my spider veins but moisturised well

Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Oct 05, 2015

Special effects are not noticeable.Not worth the price

Strong smell

Posted by Yevheniia on Sep 02, 2015

I didn't have any real problems, so just nice to know you are doing something. The ingredients are nice, so I guess it may help

Surprisingly Good

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

The cream does not soak in totally, but my legs do feel supported and refreshed.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jul 11, 2015

I tried using this even though it smelt awful. In the end I never finished the product. I didn't notice a difference while using this, not that I could tell anyway. I find coconut oil to be more beneficial than this product. I personally wouldn't recommend it, although maybe with longer continued use you might find it beneficial.

FAST AND RELIABLE PRODUCT

Posted by 4724599520108825577 on Jun 17, 2015

Honestly I used it two days after receiving. To my suprised after 3 days of using it for day and night it works the veins werent visible as it used to be. if only I can post photo I would as a proof for everyone to see. Much love waiting for 6 weeks so that I can see more changes for my veins. Price affordable and fast delivery. Smells good like abit woody.

not really used yet

Posted by bbchris on May 09, 2015

Seems ok but I've only used it once. Moisturised nicely.

Horse Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2340534 on Apr 27, 2015

Great Product, ordered a second Jar

New to this one

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015

Have never used this before, but know someone who has serious haemmoroids and I have a few varicose veins, so intend to use for these and see what happens. The herbal ingraedients for these conditions are spot on.

GOOD product not toxic and good value

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

I love this product...good thick-goes a long way, good smell AND NOT toxic. I am a "human canary" and I love this product. Legs feel better and look little better,tho I was cynical & I hadn't actually expected it to do anything, so was pleasantly amazed... but need to use more consistently -then see final verdict. SO far love it and will buy more.