didn't work for me

Posted by marianF on Apr 12, 2013

I've been using this cream consistently for 2 months and saw no improvement in my varicose vein-and it's just a tiny one on my left calf.It's not so bad, however, at relieving tired legs, especially in hot weather, as it creates a cooling seansation, but then again, there are other products much more effective at that.

Haven't noticed any results yet...

Posted by Reviewer2384956 on Dec 25, 2010

...and it doesn't smell very well...

Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer1176454 on Mar 21, 2011

I find smell not unpleasant at all, however after almost 3 weeks, no visible results.

Hasn't worked

Posted by 5191360681769626267 on Dec 01, 2016

Have been using this product twice a day every single day for 5 weeks now and so far no difference whatsoever. I don't mind the smell at all and it's non greasy which is good. I have another 2 jars which I will continue using in case it does work and will update once I've finished those. Nice quick delivery to New Zealand as this product isn't available here.

Made my legs extremely itchy

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Jan 11, 2017

I've used up 2 tubs to only develop an extreme itch on my legs. I stopped using it to see if the itching would go away and it did right away. The itch immediately returned after I re-started the cream. It didn't reduce swelling or pain either after two months of use. Two stars for ingredients.