Asthma

Posted by 5406421255097333224 on Feb 05, 2015

I'm a asthmatic, since I have been using this product my breathing has improved, I have recommended it to family and friends and everyone has experience some improvement. Try it for yourself

Mullein

Posted by yvonnepalmer on Feb 15, 2014

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jul 09, 2013

This is the best thing for asthma I have ever tried. I have been able to cut my Advair to once or twice a week from twice a day. Very happy.

otimo produto

Posted by 4728701037967181924 on Jun 16, 2013

excellent product

Excellent for Actute and Chronic Coughs

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 15, 2013

It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Most importantly, I can quickly feel the anti-spasmodic effect of Black Cherry bark and get relief from whooping cough (which I termed "machine-gun" cough that tickles till you choke). Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever.

lung defense

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011

majik for the lungs!!!

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1258829 on Jan 06, 2011

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

I can breathe!

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

Helps with breathing problems and asthma

Posted by philosophicalcat on Nov 02, 2010

This supplement is so strong that you can feel it beginning to clear your lungs in 20 minutes. If you take many supplements at a time and aren`t sure if you remembered to take this one, just wait 20 minutes and you`ll know. Helps clear up nasal congestion and post-nasal drip as well. It would likely help motivate a smoker to quit smoking in the early stages and do a good job of cleansing and recovery over time.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jun 18, 2010

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »