Jerseygirl

Posted by Reviewer3049166 on Sep 28, 2011

I have a problem with inflammation and in my research I came across Nopal Cactus. I did a lot of reading about it and then came across iHerb. The reviews sounded good and the price was right, so I tried it. One of my best buys ever! Not only is it helping with my problem, I have lost 25 pounds since April 2011. I also have a new feeling of well being. I know that sounds hokie, but I can't think of any other way to describe it. This is my second order and my husband, sister, and cousin now take it. I am also very pleased with iHerb.com. The ordering is easy and I receive my purchases within a day or two. Awesome!

Nopal Cactus Truly Works

Posted by Reviewer2169053 on Apr 07, 2011

I take 90000 mg/daily, the recommended therapudic amount for arthritis. I've tried numerous other homeopathic remedies but Nopal Cactus is the only thing that has worked - and very quickly. I live in an upstairs apt. with a steep staircase. After only 4 weeks on Nopal Cactus, I can go up and down like a normal person instead of one step at a time. I just placed my 2nd order with iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2434087 on Jul 04, 2011

This product helps my husband's aches & pains. I believe it helps with my moods. My husband doesn't want to be without it. Before using Nopal Cactus, he really suffered with pain in his feet, hands and knees (joints). Since using the Nopal Cactus, he doesn't have the severity of pain that he previously had. My only problem...remembering to order it before we run out! It only takes a couple of days when ordering it online. I would recommend it to anyone!

Diabetic

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Feb 02, 2011

Watching diet and taking this, I hardly take any insulin. Blood sugar reports are very close to 95.

this is the best for my knee pain,two months agoe i could not bend my knees with pain,after two months on 4 pills a day i can clime stairs without pain. thanks

Posted by Reviewer2295078 on Nov 06, 2011

great product

It's working!

Posted by Reviewer2959362 on Jan 01, 2012

I have arthritis and allergies and am prone to inflammation easily. I have tried many supplements that claim to ease inflammation that have not worked. The Nopal Cactus however is working quite well for me. My hands feel better and I am recovering from workouts a bit quicker. Will continue to take this.

Nopal

Posted by Reviewer2163155 on Nov 09, 2009

I taken this product for long time is the best. Thank you It help control my sugar.

Nopal is the best

Posted by Reviewer1441515 on Aug 07, 2010

I learned about the curative elements of Nopal in Mexico. I have type 2 diabetes and the ladies in the village heard about it and brought me nopalito tacos and gorditas to eat. We bought nopal at the mercado and my sweetie prepared it as the curandera suggested. It takes a little getting used to but with enough chili and tomato it is tasty. The Huitchol in the village were great herbalists and there are many other plants that I could recommend. It is hard to find nopalito when I travel so I take tabs. Better if they were caps but they are good when there are no tacos available.

Dr. Oz. recommended

Posted by Reviewer3049502 on Dec 25, 2010

This product helps control my blood sugar and IHerb.com is the only place I will shop for any supplements. The prices are low, the quality is excellent and I recieve my orders quickly and accurately.

shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer1812110 on Jan 05, 2011

I had read on the internet about the benefits of nopal cactus for the relief of pain from nerves in my shoulder. I have taken the one per day and it has done some good.