POTENT but a bit too strong for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is potent formula but seems too strong for me with the addition of other herbals. I switched to plain Schizandra from Nature's Way and this was my magic bullet. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

Great formulation!

Posted by 4960529755056406600 on Aug 22, 2015

I have enjoyed the benefits of taking this supplement.

Highly effective product.

Posted by Reviewer1414827 on Aug 06, 2014

Usually I don't write reviews unless a product is exceptional, and this one certainly is. I have type-1 diabetes, Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, lymphocytic colitis, and chronic stress (from caring for an elderly parent). I am usually wiped out and have little energy, particularly the day of and several days after a workout. If I take Schisandra Adrenal Complex twice a day on an empty stomach, it makes a dramatic difference in my energy levels. It keeps me from feeling fatigued and exhausted. If I DON'T take it, I will need a great deal more sleep and feel sluggish. Wonderful product - can't recommend it enough.

Shizanrdra

Posted by Reviewer1885842 on Mar 14, 2014

I ordered this product and now I notice it contains SOY. Does anyone know how much? i thought Soy wasn't good for you? Did I miss this on the ingredients list somehow?

Relief in sight - great product

Posted by 5012794671489728315 on Sep 05, 2013

I can feel a difference when I take this product. It gives me more energy and relaxes the body especially when experiencing fibromyalgia symptoms.

Dynamic stress buster.

Posted by mozzer on Feb 24, 2013

I've found these very useful, particularly in the morning. 2 in the morning on an empty stomach with some ALCAR is awesome. By doing this combo, you will probably have no use for coffee or any caffeine. Take 2 tabs after a workout with some magnesium to balance energy and recover.

a positive boost

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Jan 13, 2013

A good formula.

Good for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5484536307502590873 on Nov 12, 2012

I have been suffering from adrenal fatigue for years now and finally I have found something that seems to work by easing the exhaustive factor.

Schisandra Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Sep 04, 2012

This herbal complex seems to be helping, though it has not been very long since I started taking, so will have to reassess in a couple of weeks.

Going to be my favorite

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

But I will try other schinzdra brand to improve my energy