New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Stevia, Liquid Concentrate, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2287098 on Mar 05, 2010

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

not the usual stevia

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on May 23, 2013

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1476132 on Jul 04, 2008

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

Love the dark Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

Great for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Oct 13, 2006

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »