one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2287098 on Mar 05, 2010

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

Great for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Oct 13, 2006

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

I use this daily

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Feb 04, 2013

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

fine

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Dec 16, 2011

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on May 23, 2013

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

Very strong

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 26, 2013

Use with caution!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1476132 on Jul 04, 2008

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1914347 on Aug 30, 2011

Love the way it sweetens. Handy to take along in my purse to use in restaurants.

Love the dark Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

have been using this product for 3 years

Posted by Reviewer3176610 on Jun 18, 2008

I drink iced tea continuously and have been sweetening it with dark concentrated Stevia. Most users I know prefer the light Stevia because it doesn't have such a strong taste or smell. I became accustomed at the beginning, and have stayed with the dark. I don't use as much per serving. I LOVE iHerb for selection and service!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »