unrefined stevia taste.... unrefined

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

Yes it doesn't taste like white stevia, but it at least taste natural. If you have a lazy taste, so to speak, then keep looking. There are many complaints among the reviews about this powder, but I wonder if it only comes from people who are looking for that old fantastic coca-cola taste... This stevia might not work in tea or coffee, but it works great in smoothies.

alternate for sugar

Posted by 4920705567174307612 on Jan 30, 2015

only healthy sugar substitute other than honey, use for sweetening anything

Excelente

Posted by 5190014954915412102 on Jan 06, 2015

100% natural

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Nov 13, 2014

Haven't tried it yet

great for tea!

Posted by 5758423126095855129 on May 21, 2014

this is a great sugar substitute that i love to use for drinking tea, the best for me is this brand since it has not been refined and comes directly from the plant. it tastes like the plan extract, if you prefer that sweet taste

Natural and very sweet sugar replacer

Posted by Reviewer3264683 on Jan 27, 2014

I really like this product. It seems to be almost only REALLY natural stevia product around here. Many other brands say their products are natural but I don't think it's natural to separate stevia glucose chemically from the rest. There are research about chemically separated stevia glucose and the results doesn't look good what it comes to our health. I made healthy cookies whit this stuff and was surprised how sufficient it was! Next time I put little less cause I don't like it so sweet. For people who love it sweet but don't want to use sugar: use this! At least my cookies were very delicious and I didn't notice any "herbal" taste like some people here did.

no god

Posted by 5320493604707891556 on Jan 02, 2014

no god

Best tasting stevia product, handy shaker

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 16, 2013

This green leaf stevia tastes so much better than the stevia extracts. You have to use more and it doesn't dissolve, but it doesn't have the aftertaste that the extracts do. I've tried about 6 different brands of stevia extracts before trying this one and I'll stick with this from now on. I like the little shaker at the top which allows me to sprinkle it without having to get a spoon out. I use it mainly in my smoothies and desserts.

Great natural product

Posted by 5261559627489315764 on Aug 15, 2013

Pure natural stevia powder, very finely milled. Nice earthy herbal sweet taste. Blends nicely, does not interfear with the taste of food. Excellent.

sweet but don't expect the taste like a sugar.

Posted by 4829191847248153053 on Jul 20, 2013

If you need the taste like a sugar, I won't recommend it.