delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 21, 2011

great texture, delicious taste, all plant food!! mmmh!

Best protein powder I've tasted

Posted by Reviewer2074128 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein powders. Usually I find them too gritty or funky-tasting and can't even choke them down. After reading good reviews for this one, I gave it a try, and I'm completely impressed. It's sweet with a pleasant vanilla flavor, and the powder is fine enough that once mixed, it's not gritty. I think I'll be sticking with PlantFusion.

Contains Fructose

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Dec 06, 2014

I thought this was a great product until I noticed it contains fructose. It is my understanding that fructose is a fairly strong inflammatory agent. I have certainly been advised not to ingest it. Apparently, the fructose in whole fruits is somewhat mitigated by other components in the whole fruit. I really don't know what to think of this product.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 23, 2015

This mixes well in a blender, is a little chalky in texture but tastes really good. I use unsweetened almond milk, and throw in a handful of fruit and fresh spinach, but one day I was out of everything and made a shake with only this mix and water. To my surprise it was really pretty good. In addition, it sits well in my system, and never caused my belly distress. I reordered before it was gone.

best tasting

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on May 05, 2011

mixes easy and I love it

The Best Plant Based Protein Powder

Posted by 5057914933123259020 on Dec 11, 2013

This product is extremely digestable and most suitable for people on a gluten free or low fat diet! Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean is a Great flavour to add to any smoothie drink, on its own mixed with water or milk or added to cereals etc. It is a very versatile powder and great for muscle recovery, I find it particularly useful for keeping an ideal weight by replacing one or two daily meals with this Great tasting Plant Protein powder.

Yummy yummy in my tummy have recommended this to many.

Posted by 4908543381916785800 on Mar 22, 2014

I really love this product alone or with my almond milk. What I really love about it is that it gives me no after taste or make my stomach hurt.

Very strange aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Dec 09, 2013

I am leaving feedback for this too, as I bought the chocolate one also, and after making a very unusual tasting smoothie with it, I thought I would sample the vanilla by mixing a tiny bit up with water. It's the same. If not worse. I bought this because the Growing Naturals brand was out of stock. The powder is really unpalatable. It has a very distinct, unusual chemical aftertaste evocative of bleach or dish-washing liquid. Proceed with caution and don't buy 3 tubs of it like I did without trying ONE first! I have brushed my teeth 3 times and still taste it. And very thirsty...