Port Trading Co., Green Rooibos, Caffeine-Free, 40 Tea Bags, 3.53 oz (100 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Lovely Alternative to Other Herbal Teas

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Apr 23, 2013

Green rooibos tea is a real pleasure to drink. It is milder than red rooibos and has a satisfying sweet/herb taste. Green rooibos is very hydrating and it brews up in a red ruby. I highly recommend this tea to any and all. I have been drinking red tea for over 10 years and when I found the green rooibos I switched. Enjoy a caffeine free cup of tea now, later, today, tomorrow for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

High Quality!

Posted by 5688055399338309225 on Oct 07, 2013

I love green tea but can not have it because of the caffeine, this one is almost like green tea but without caffeine, I am very happy with this product. I do drink 3 liter rooibos on a daily basis, normally red rooibos, did not know there was a green one, love the taste and switched from red to green now!

great tea!

Posted by 5716452413533370486 on Feb 04, 2013

I like this Green Rooibos! I tried a lot of Green Rooibos and I think this one is the best one.

good quality

Posted by 5629384972480841894 on Nov 16, 2013

flavour is not better than an original rooibos, but its quality is great as a green one

WATCH OUT, this contains fluoride!

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013

This was kinda tasty, but I just read that it contains fluoride, which is a big NO-NO for me. I don't want more fluoride in me than what I already get from the tap water. Fluoride is really bad for your body and for your organs!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »