60캅셀이라 아쉬운 제품

Posted by 5066848709075561351 on May 14, 2015

딱 한달치라.. 제품은 정말 좋은데 한달에 한번씩 계속 사려니까 여간 귀찮은게 아니네요 그래도 제품은 정말 좋습니다 안구건조증 한큐에 해결해줘요

vision

Posted by rimbran on Jan 30, 2014

Bought it for my wife who has gone thought laser treatment that has damaged her retina. Am hoping that this product can remedy and revive her eye cells. It will take along time before I can say anything on my wife's results. On the other hand, I personally tried taking it with almost immediate effect since I do not have any major illness in the eye.. Fantastic product for maintaining eye good health.

vision has improved

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 31, 2013

I haven't seen a huge difference in vision but the "floaters" in my eyes have diminished considerably. This shows me that the product is really working to repair internal damage to my eyes caused by aging.

Try it

Posted by Reviewer1883572 on Mar 19, 2012

I believe I can see better. It's not a dramatic change but any improvement is better than none!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Dec 19, 2011

Good!

pure esence vision

Posted by Reviewer1650553 on Oct 19, 2011

Great combination of essential ingredients for the eyes health

Complements 21st Century Supervision

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Sep 02, 2011

This has all the benefitial herbs for your eyes. This is my second purchase. After several tries of different vitamins I decided on this combination.

Pure Essence - Vision cellular support.

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Nov 04, 2010

I like the list of ingredients, but not the excipients like mag. stearate, so the product does lose one star. No improvements noticed yet with my eyes; I have glaucoma, and my eyes need all the help they can get. The price is not cheap. iHerbs shipping now takes twice as long , to the UK as it used to.- 11 or 12 days, instead of 6. it seems to go via Germany now.

Multi-faceted formula.

Posted by Reviewer1888413 on Sep 05, 2010

The Pure Essence formula`s are very well thought out. The vast array of ingredients in each formula provide beneficial support from a wide variety of angles. I quite thoroughly researched the offerings from a few hundred companies before choosing this brand. Quite an excellent product ! Would be good to see 3 month bottles available. Practitioner of TCM, TTM, & Ayurveda.

New product for me

Posted by Reviewer1321876 on Apr 15, 2010

The product is new for me, but not the company, Pure Essence Labs is one of the finest.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »