Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Reviews 1-star

About the shipping weight

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Nov 03, 2013

This review is merely about iherb n not the product. The shipping weight for the same product in amazon is 1.8llbs but iherb says it's 2.6 Actually it's not only this product, lots of other products are the same. I sent email asking them why, of course they didn't reply!

Delicious but unable to eat it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 26, 2013

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

It smells so bad for me.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Jan 12, 2014

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

Terrible butter I hver ever eaten !

Posted by 5315564549745929089 on Jun 28, 2014

IT smells 'old oil', and not cruch after cooking. I can't eat so I use making dog's cookie with this. They won't complain :P