Fantastic butter

Posted by DavidH on Aug 05, 2012

This stuff is delicious, I can just eat it out of the jar. Really the best butter I've had.

Great!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

We use this in lieu of butter for frying and cooking since it does not spoil and has a higher smoke point. It will not burn like regular butter. I like that it is organic. Only wish that it specified that it was from pasture fed cows.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1230572 on Sep 26, 2012

Great product, great price! My 2 yr old who's intolerant to the milk protein, can eat this without any problems.

A kitchen staple

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Ghee is such a nourishing fat, revered in the Ayurvedic system for its sattvic 'bliss' quality. Beautiful to cook with, and I also add it to smoothies for its wonderful creaminess and medicinal benefits. Love that it's packaged in glass too!

Lovely product!

Posted by sobr9000 on Jun 11, 2012

We have started using this product recently and are very impressed with it's quality and taste. We are on a gluten and casein free diet and decided to trial Purity Farms Organic ghee, because it's organic, based on grass fed animals and is certified lactose and casein free.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2690945 on Jun 16, 2012

As a paleo dieter, this is the only kind of dairy spread that's allowed. Great for cooking on steamed veggies or to fry up your eggs for breakfast.

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 27, 2012

This tastes good and is better for you than regular butter, but a little goes a long way. I think it would be easy to get too much.

Great value and great taste

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jun 28, 2012

I use it to cook almost everything in the house so find it the best value compared to other products on the market.

oil

Posted by Reviewer2507884 on Jun 30, 2012

really like my child

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this ghee!! It is an EXCELLENT product. I chose this brand because it is organic It is also made from cow's milk that is sourced from cows that only eat grass- which is their natural diet. It also assures the highest levels of Vitamin A, D and K in the finished product. The ghee has really helped my digestion and also my moods as it really helps to balance and nourish your body with healthy hormones. I use it to fry eggs and also stir it into dishes/soups etc. It's amazing quality and I would highly recommend trying some!!