Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Reviews 5-star

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter is Super Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

After reading all the reviews and other information available about Organic Ghee, we decided to give it a try. This Ghee is wonderful. It imparts all of the flavor of butter without all the bad fats and other things you will find in regular butter. So far, we have sautteed fresh mushrooms and made the most fantastic popcorn by using this Organic Ghee along with coconut oil. This is now a staple in our cupboard. Thank You Purity Farms for this great product and Thank You iHerb for bringing this to us.

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.

my must-have

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!

I really love this!!

Posted by 5312523318718987222 on Jan 24, 2014

I got this for a pretty long time ago. Usually i use this for my baking. My cookies were yummy.. so nice texture. Very satisfied! and i will take this again.

Like the Purity Farms Best

Posted by Reviewer1300037 on Jan 30, 2014

I find I am using Ghee more all the time. I have been using it for a couple years, but finding if I set it on the counter that I use it for frying everything. No over-brown butter!