Quality of Life Labs, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 35 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

No after-taste!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 From Florida on Apr 25, 2010

Finally, after trying so many fish oil products that were all murder on my stomach and regurd, I don't have any after-taste with this krill oil. After a month of using, my finger joins have stopped hurting and best of all I am seeing some relief to depression, brain fog and anxiety, due to Sjogrens. I didn't know that this can help with that till reading an article by Dr. Hyman on the benefits of oil supplement, only yesterday. Our brain is made up of fat, so that's why it helps.

One bad Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2900469 From California on May 24, 2010

This Krill oil made me very sick after 3 days of consumption. It caused severe abdominal discomfort and upset. I would not advise anyone to purchase this without a short trial of samples of this oil.