Super impressed!

Posted by 4820194440402018547 on Apr 10, 2016

This just arrived and I've given it a go, and was impressed enough that I actually made a review (which I usually reserve for shockingly bad products!). After one use, the large pores on my nose seem smaller, my skin feels smoother and tighter, and my blemishes look reduced. I'll see how it goes in the future, but very impressed!

엄마 놀래킬 때 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer1422284 on Apr 10, 2016

바르고 엄마 앞에 짠 하고 나타나면 등짝 스매싱 한 번 때리시고선 웃긴다고 엄마도 발라달라고 하세요. 그렇게 한 명 두 명 가족 모두가 시커먼스 되는 훈훈함.

Read the ingredients

Posted by 5581527597078625767 on Mar 12, 2016

Stop using this after reading the ingredients ... packed with dangerous chemicals.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5530758139539798127 on Feb 19, 2016

i loooove this mask it's very useful i love this smell i love how its remove all the oil in my skin and keep it really very clean ! i am not like a girl masks but this one keep me use it every 2 days ! defiantly i will order it again ..

An awesome musque.

Posted by 4915771351773015927 on Feb 18, 2016

For the price , I love it. It does the purpose of the description of the labeling. I highly recommend it to anybody that wants their facial skin to appear smoother and firmer. Thank you.

good product

Posted by 5265876500009598201 on Feb 11, 2016

i liked it .. it made my skin shine and so soft

Gonna buy it again!

Posted by 5278441273912713273 on Jan 25, 2016

It's easy to spread out and it actually makes my skin brighter and smoother. The scent isn't great but it's not bad either.

similar to mint julep mask

Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015

it is similar to mint julep mask in action and in the main ingredients list (mint julep has sulfur among others, so it may be a bit more drying then this). Great for oily skin. It also has a tinglish sensation but no mint in it.

Like it

Posted by 5674486206310176161 on Dec 11, 2015

Very easy to use since it is comes in a tube. It does have a strong medicinal smell, but does a great job.

I want to add my two cents here

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Oct 04, 2015

at age 71 I've used allot of masque and spent tons of money at spas on facial," was getting ready for botox and fillers " AGAIN NOTHING has worked as good as this masque ,my eye lids are getting wrinkles so I put some on the tops and those lines are gone,fine lines on chin gone. face and neck looking younger.... will be saving big bucks here no botox or fillers now...... this Masque is so easy to use and dose just what every one says it dose .. I just reordered .. LOVE,LOVE this product 10/05/2014