• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00072.

• Customer Ratings

One of my favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Jul 29, 2012

I am not a hug lemon fan but these bars wetre amazing!! I highly recommend them! Taste is great with that tiny punch of lemon.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2794561 on Aug 28, 2012

Really nice taste, love it

Best protein bar I've eaten

Posted by 4703830939087517559 on Oct 07, 2012

Love the Lemon Cream Pie bars! Delicious, filling, 20g protein per bar and no unhealthy ingredients. I'll be ordering these again.

Favourite flavour of Quest bars

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 21, 2012

I like the quest bars a lot, and this one is my favourite. It's so nice to have a fruity, rather than a chocolate, vanilla, or peanut butter protein bar (like most of the bars on the market, it seems). The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of five is because 1) it doesn't have the most friendly ingredient list for some people with IBS (it has a fermentable form of fibre that can cause IBS symptoms), and 2) the nutrition facts subtract the calories from fiber. I don't like this and find it misleading, but I realise it's a fairly common practice.

Personally Not a fan- Lemon but not lemon

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Feb 13, 2014

I wasn't a fan of these bars , to me the taste was artificial and it left me with an unpleasant aftertaste. If you like that fake-ish lemon taste you may like these.

Wonder Bars !

Posted by 5162120842993449999 on Sep 13, 2012

I have found these protein bars balanced in every aspect...They kill hunger pains and not saturated in heavy syrups or sugars like most on the market.Highly recommended !

Yummy

Posted by 5378305177773116382 on Aug 07, 2012

With even some lemon zest.

Not edible...

Posted by 5393873050094288168 on Mar 29, 2014

Terrible soap-like taste, won't be able to finish the box... Love some of the other flavors of Quest bars, though, like Apple Pie and Coconut Cashew.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Apr 29, 2014

This gets pretty boring . . . but yet another winner from Quest Nutrition! They have, or at least should have, the protein bar side of the market cornered - I love them!

Really nice taste and texture

Posted by 5143799172254770643 on Jul 11, 2014

Good protein bar. Nice fresh taste.