Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Apple Pie, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Amazing

Posted by 5086000493235481712 on Jun 12, 2013

I was so skeptical about this flavour as so many people love it, and so many people hate it. I am in the love category. I thought this was delicious. Tasted like apple pie, i baked it and it went crispy and was just perfection

Full BEAST mode!

Posted by KillerBunny From Canada on Jun 11, 2013

These are the best bars available, hands down, and I'll tell you why: Many neophytes to weight training only look at protein amounts, and rightfully so, since we need all that protein to stack on some mass. BUT, if you don't get any fiber, well, good luck when it comes time to "return" all that protein you ate after your body is done digesting it :). These bars have high protein AND fiber, and low carbs - unlike many other bars that are actually loaded with sugars and carbs. They also tastes awesome! I take them an hour or so before my workout and I've been blasting more weight than before, highly recommended! Just make sure you get enough water! High protein means a demand for high amounts of hydration!! The flavor of this bar is more like apple than full out pie. It isn't overly sweet and is easy to eat, but if you're not a fan of apples then maybe you should try Chocolate Brownie or Vanilla Almond (both awesome as well).

LOVE These!

Posted by Reviewer1072739 From Indiana on Feb 06, 2012

Quest Protein Bars are the first protein bars I've found that are both tasty and low sugar. These are very satisfying ... substantial. Certainly do NOT leave you wanting more due to hunger. Just wanting more due to good taste!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2930392 From Canada on Oct 03, 2011

Best protein bar I have ever found. I will buy these bars always & hope Iherb continues to sell them for a long time. They have 72% of my daily fiber, which is awesome, and they're very filling! Only 170 calories, low sugar, hardly any carbs (that aren't fiber). And the apple pie one is DELICIOUS! I cannot wait to try the other flavors. I want to order a box of every kind right now.

great product

Posted by lowcalcarbfat From Spain on Dec 24, 2011

To be honest, it took me like a bar and a half to get used to the texture...once I got used to it I wouldn't want it other way. Very tasty, filling and satisfying. Incredible that a low carb/moderate low cal/high in protein product leaves you feeling like if you just had cake. It is what I have when I want a real-dessert feeling nutritious food. Taking into account that It is really filling, more often than not I eat one bar in two settings (30 g and 30g) and I still feel satisfied, which in my opinion only adds to the value of the product. I will be buying more of it in the future for sure.