New To iHerb?

Quest Nutrition, Quest Protein Bar, Peanut Butter Supreme, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Nutritious and Atrocious

Posted by Reviewer3357157 on Oct 26, 2011

If you are expecting something tasty, this is not the way to go. It might be good for you, and judging by the flavour it most certainly could be. It tastes a little bit like spoiled cheese and stale peanut butter. I tried both this and the one with berries, the berries flavour is by far the superior in my eyes. The berries mask the taste of the... well.. the rest of the bar, I guess. The peanuts seem to enhance the flavour. It is edible, and my dog has very much been enjoying the final 1/3 of each bar I've tried eating. Guess it can't be all bad. Source: Dude (me) who ate it once a day for a week. Not an acquired taste for said dude.

REMOVE THE SUCRALOSE!

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Sep 19, 2013

I literally bought hundreds of these, till I saw the SUCRALOSE in them. I am so disappointed in the company. They tout the NO Sugar No Gluten, but they put a poison called Sucralose in them!! No more for me, till they remove ALL harmful products. I did contact the company & asked why. They said they are making a new version, without sucralose, but now they have lost my trust. Tricia

Delicious!

Posted by 5323501903929024284 on Dec 23, 2013

Although it's the highest calorie Quest bar of the range, it makes up for it in taste and texture. I love the crushed nuts throughout. Delicious!

Yum

Posted by 5552116161454370550 on Dec 27, 2013

Yum!!!

perfection

Posted by 5227453903105934721 on Mar 01, 2014

This is definitely my favorite flavor. I love the little nut chunks and the peanut butter taste is just awesome!